Welcome to the friendliest modern KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome K-POP community with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

TV Have you watched HBO's Chernobyl yet? (1 Viewer)

BritishLuvie

Seulgi's PR Team
Staff Member
Reaction score

Chernobyl dramatizes "the true story of one of the worst man-made catastrophes in history and tells of the brave men and women who sacrificed themselves to save Europe from unimaginable disaster. The miniseries focuses on the heartbreaking scope of the nuclear plant disaster that occurred in Soviet Ukraine in April 1986, revealing how and why it happened and telling the shocking, remarkable stories of the heroes who fought and fell."

Has anyone else started watching HBO's latest Mini Series 'Chernobyl' yet?

I've always had an interest in the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster ever since I learnt about it in school and a few years ago I actually got to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat. So I was excited when this series was announced and having watched the first 2 episodes. The series has so far lived up to my expectations!

Reactions: arieam

Hajima

Nugu
Reaction score

Has anyone else started watching HBO's latest Mini Series 'Chernobyl' yet?

I've always had an interest in the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster ever since I learnt about it in school and a few years ago I actually got to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat. So I was excited when this series was announced and having watched the first 2 episodes. The series has so far lived up to my expectations!
looks good is it on netflix???

BritishLuvie

Seulgi's PR Team
Staff Member
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and arieam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)