Welcome to the friendliest KPOP forum around!
Wanting to join the rest of our awesome community? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Did we mention we are troll-free too?

TV Has anyone else watched the latest episode of Game of Thrones season 8? Whatcha think, thoughts? (1 Viewer)

SteviSone

Trainee
Reaction score
I watched episode one, a quiet -calm before the storm-much like the first episode.
I liked it
a lot of characters n where they're at, can't think of any characters still alive who didn't appear, some w/out speaking parts-the last major character appearance surprised me a little cos I wasn't paying attention to run-time n thot a shocking cliffhanger like episode one would end it but Jaime Lannister wasn't that, not that I expected him(just wasn't the level of ending I anticipated, since Jon n Dany saw him on king's landing two years ago(last episode or so).
All in all, nice reintroduction, now let's get to all the death n destruction! (Not bloodthirsty, just it's GoT final season, Yeah!)

Nayeon

Staff Member
Reaction score
I watched episode one, a quiet -calm before the storm-much like the first episode.
I liked it
a lot of characters n where they're at, can't think of any characters still alive who didn't appear, some w/out speaking parts-the last major character appearance surprised me a little cos I wasn't paying attention to run-time n thot a shocking cliffhanger like episode one would end it but Jaime Lannister wasn't that, not that I expected him(just wasn't the level of ending I anticipated, since Jon n Dany saw him on king's landing two years ago(last episode or so).
All in all, nice reintroduction, now let's get to all the death n destruction! (Not bloodthirsty, just it's GoT final season, Yeah!)
I watched it earlier & it was great reintroducing the characters after 2 years, i cant wait for death and destruction.

SteviSone

Trainee
Reaction score
I watched it earlier & it was great reintroducing the characters after 2 years, i cant wait for death and destruction.
I was surprised by
Beric Dondarrion's
appearance(forgot he was [still] in the show.
Did you also read the books or just watched the show?
(Off-topic: Actually I meant-hi to you) just curious abt you-saw you stan/like SNSD n BP, im a lurker who doesn't post much unless I got sth to contribute. Edited to be less dumb/creepy.

Last edited:

Nayeon

Staff Member
Reaction score
I was surprised by
Beric Dondarrion's
appearance(forgot he was [still] in the show.
Did you also read the books or just watched the show?
(Off-topic: Actually I meant-hi to you) just curious abt you-saw you stan/like SNSD n BP, im a lurker who doesn't post much unless I got sth to contribute. Edited to be less dumb/creepy.
I've only watched the tv show, i don't really like to read books.

I do stan them, i just couldn't pick who i loved the most, all of them are amazing, i guess i've finally settled on who i love the most.

SteviSone

Trainee
Reaction score
omg no, I don't wanna think about this, especially because I think important characters will die...
I don't wanna speculate here, go post to the other thread :

N I'll go there after the series ends to see any of your guesses r right. I'm trying not to think too much what will happen, read my post there for why.

Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

Jungkook's noona
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
I don't wanna speculate here, go post to the other thread :

N I'll go there after the series ends to see any of your guesses r right. I'm trying not to think too much what will happen, read my post there for why.
ok, sorry

Soleski

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
I finally watched it
I liked it.

but can they stop with the weird teen romance between jon and dany lol those parts were awkward as hell especially with the dragon ride my god, for a sec I thought they are going to play some random "funny" song during it.

and the way Sam told Jon the big secret... thats a big no from me, it was so dramatic and just plain stupid.

I don't think that Bran (I forget his real name) is a good actor at all.

the rest were great, I enjoyed it

and the new opening is epic!
:pepeheart:

• Love
Reactions: SteviSone

SteviSone

Trainee
Reaction score
I finally watched it
I liked it.

but can they stop with the weird teen romance between jon and dany lol those parts were awkward as hell especially with the dragon ride my god, for a sec I thought they are going to play some random "funny" song during it.

and the way Sam told Jon the big secret... thats a big no from me, it was so dramatic and just plain stupid.

I don't think that Bran (I forget his real name) is a good actor at all.

the rest were great, I enjoyed it

and the new opening is epic!
:pepeheart:
After watching Twilight(all the movies, Hp (all n fbsts, too), Hunger Games n Divergent movies, disagree Jon n Dany don't make me cringe. (Rn but that may change)

And -But you're supposed to think Bran is a piece of wood/a tree! (The actor got a bum deal, overall: wonder if script he read before he sign contract showed he'd be crippled the whole series. If so he can't complain abt being turned into a tree.)

Can't tell if he's a bad actor, remember he started here when he was only twelve, think the rickon actor isn't as good as bran actor but he was younger n didn't get as much chances/a meaty role to sink his teeth into.

Hoping the finale is gonna be awesome n I'll restart watch the whole series from the beginning again.

Next episode in abt 12 hrs, my time. Now the real action shd start.
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)