COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Happyface Entertainment Changes Their Name to Dreamcatcher Entertainment (1 Viewer)

M

mysteric

Cr: Starnews Trans cr: 7Dreamers
Dreamcatcher Jiu “Agency’s name changed, Happyface → Dreamcatcher Company”

Jiu from girl group Dreamcatcher revealed that their agency changed name from Happyface Entertainment to Dreamcatcher Company.

Jiu talked about that at Dreamcatchers’ release showcase for their fourth mini album ‘The End of Nightmare’, which was held in Gangnam-gu, Seoul in the afternoon of the 13th.

On that day, Jiu said “Our agency changed name from Happyface Entertainment to Dreamcatcher Company. We know that that is a change that means they’re supporting us a bit more”

She added: “So even though there is a burden to it, too, we work hard on our promotions to be suitable for the company’s name. I hope that youwill watch us.”

Dreamcatchers’ nightmare that started January 13th, 2017 captured the world while going through several changes from Prequel to modern times. Dreamcatcher are wrapping up their nightmare series with this album.

Dreamcatchers’ new song ‘PIRI’ displays modern peoples’ feelings of wanting to break free from the lonelyness and anxiety of being left by oneself. In the lyrics, they are articulating their SOS signal through the matter of the ‘PIRI’, and the melody line, that is repeated with ear-catching flute and whistle sounds, stands out.

Meanwhile, Dreamcatcher revealed their fourth mini album ‘The End of Nightmare’ on the 13th¹ at 6pm KST on various online music steaming sites.

_

¹ = original wrongly says “14th

this is going to awkward for HNB but I’m really glad to see that hf really cares for the girls

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:maheart:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I heard as well that the company is kinda splitting to focus on each of their groups more or something like that, so similarly to what JYP said for his "JYP 2.0" thingy, sort oft

Belgizen

Belgi
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
NCTzen
I heard as well that the company is kinda splitting to focus on each of their groups more or something like that, so similarly to what JYP said for his "JYP 2.0" thingy, sort oft
^ this
They are going to spilt up so every group has their own agency

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread