COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

happy birthday @ireneisbaee aka anthonyisbaee (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
THIS IS TO OUR LOVELY FRIEND!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y I R E N E I S B A E E
@Jichuus
Dear @Ireneisbae, my twin. Happy Birthday!! I hope that you are and will continue to be happy. You are one of the sweetest users on here and the world is blessed to have you. I am grateful that you are my friend.
@JungYoda

Happy Birthday KING! I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with love, joy and FOOD! You're a national treasure to Kpopsource and I thank you for coming here with me and the other escapees. Thank you for being born and thank you for being a wonderful person and once again, Happy Birthday! <33

@Dopamine
TONY HAPPY B-DAY <3
You're amazing friend, amazing person, very fun, cute, funny, kind, and so on skdjsd
Im glad i meet/talked to you :pepeheart:
Ooof you must be like like old now. A bigger hag than before jk :dab:
Tony my old ajusshi :maheart:
Im not really good at expressin nor writing long paragraphs. FORGIVE ME :yolk:
But yea, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day and do alot of fun things, on your birthday!
ILY :pandalove:

@Golden_Wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!
I hope you have an awesome day and lots of fun.
You're such and awesome person and a great friend to me and everyone else you meet. Even if we don't talk that much, I really like you and am happy to know you♥♥
you're one of the best people on here (Even if you decide to hoe around and cheat on Irene)
Ily happy birthday!!

@Pigeon

Happy Birthday, Brother!
I hope you will cherish this day to your fullest and enjoy it as much as you can.

Although, you left me alone for your gg trash friends you have been one of the best people I've met here :yolk:

anyways
after looking through your bday message for ideas (sorry im an uncreative hoe)
i saw this
"I already said that we have the same taste." - Jisunisbaee
tbh if i were to see this a month ago or sumn i wouldve laughed :llama_laugh:
but now I have really seen how tasteful you are...
all through fromis queens :queen:

also thanks for trying to get me a girl while on vacation that one time
that was thoughtful of you
it made my hreatu hurt :ma_heart:

again
happy birthday
and
stan
park
j
i
h
o
o
n

could you also send me ur playlist brother
and this message is an absolute mess (like d4) sorry lmao

@Ozymandias
Our tasteless kid hoe becomes an adult today!! :welp:

I hope you have an amazing birthday and wonderful day, coz I'll definitely make the rest of your year super miserable :yolk:

Jokes aside, you're one of the nicest users I've met and deserve only good things in life. Except my biases, stay away from my biases :chickill:
I appreciate having you as my kohai and look forward to more fun times with you and the gang in our group chat :queen:

I wish this was a longer birthday message but I'm lazy :yolk: It's fine if you leave me on Read :maheart:

@Soleski
Happy birthday to one of the best users here! I don't really know what to say, I am always bad with words, so please forgive me this nonsense.
I remember clearly when you first followed me on akp and then wrote a message on my profile because my dp was Soojin there. I was honestly suprised, you were so nice and you encouraged me even though we never talked before, the whole conversation just made my day. ❤ What I wanna say is that I really enjoy talking with you, and I can just hope that you feel the same.

You're such a kind soul, always being so friendly with everyone, I wish you a great time for today, eat a lot of cake and relax a lot!! ♥

@Mayah
👋 German buddy! I'm not really good with messages and expressing things, so I'll try the best I can, but instead help you celebrate with an edit! I hope this year for you goes by very well, and you continue to stan Red Velvet! Maybe try UNIQ and NCT (not sponsored). I also hope that you are as funny and appreciative as you are now! It's always nice seeing you online and being able to discuss things with you (edit will be posted later)

@Me
I love you so so much, and i know i really dont say it but i do.
your my best friend and my #1 supporter. sorry for making this so late, i was so stupid.
I L O V E Y O U
i know this is short, but i dont wannna waste time, and my mobile device had just been taken and it had ur message on it. sorry!
i love you, your the best brother ever! - your annoying little sister
have fun, you OLD ASSS, LMAO UR SO SO OLD. GRANDPA

@Ireneisbaee aka @jisunisbaee

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ahhh I forgot to send in my message :pepecry1:I'll put it down here in the comments instead :pepecry1:

This will be the 4th or 5th time i'm saying this but here you go again
Happy birthday Jisun Sihyeon Chaeyeon Ireneisbaee :welp: I remember when you only had eyes for Irene. Those were the days :pepecry2: Now you've grown into a polygamous man who's eyeing Jisun and Sihyeon as well. As long as you stay away from Seoyeon and Mia then i guess that's fine

Joking aside, you were one of the first people I really got to know on the forums and I'm glad to call you a good friend :maheart: There's a lot more to say but we're watching Kim Tzuyu right now and I'm distracted

Stan Yeoja Chingu and join us in the Buddy Hole already, you Flover :welp:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday :maheart:
Hope you had a wonderful day:pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy Birthday!!!

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
THIS IS TO OUR LOVELY FRIEND!!!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y I R E N E I S B A E E
@Jichuus
Dear @Ireneisbae, my twin. Happy Birthday!! I hope that you are and will continue to be happy. You are one of the sweetest users on here and the world is blessed to have you. I am grateful that you are my friend.
@JungYoda

Happy Birthday KING! I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with love, joy and FOOD! You're a national treasure to Kpopsource and I thank you for coming here with me and the other escapees. Thank you for being born and thank you for being a wonderful person and once again, Happy Birthday! <33

@Dopamine
TONY HAPPY B-DAY <3
You're amazing friend, amazing person, very fun, cute, funny, kind, and so on skdjsd
Im glad i meet/talked to you :pepeheart:
Ooof you must be like like old now. A bigger hag than before jk :dab:
Tony my old ajusshi :maheart:
Im not really good at expressin nor writing long paragraphs. FORGIVE ME :yolk:
But yea, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day and do alot of fun things, on your birthday!
ILY :pandalove:

@Golden_Wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!
I hope you have an awesome day and lots of fun.
You're such and awesome person and a great friend to me and everyone else you meet. Even if we don't talk that much, I really like you and am happy to know you♥♥
you're one of the best people on here (Even if you decide to hoe around and cheat on Irene)
Ily happy birthday!!

@Pigeon

Happy Birthday, Brother!
I hope you will cherish this day to your fullest and enjoy it as much as you can.

Although, you left me alone for your gg trash friends you have been one of the best people I've met here :yolk:

anyways
after looking through your bday message for ideas (sorry im an uncreative hoe)
i saw this
"I already said that we have the same taste." - Jisunisbaee
tbh if i were to see this a month ago or sumn i wouldve laughed :llama_laugh:
but now I have really seen how tasteful you are...
all through fromis queens :queen:

also thanks for trying to get me a girl while on vacation that one time
that was thoughtful of you
it made my hreatu hurt :ma_heart:

again
happy birthday
and
stan
park
j
i
h
o
o
n

could you also send me ur playlist brother
and this message is an absolute mess (like d4) sorry lmao

@Ozymandias
Our tasteless kid hoe becomes an adult today!! :welp:

I hope you have an amazing birthday and wonderful day, coz I'll definitely make the rest of your year super miserable :yolk:

Jokes aside, you're one of the nicest users I've met and deserve only good things in life. Except my biases, stay away from my biases :chickill:
I appreciate having you as my kohai and look forward to more fun times with you and the gang in our group chat :queen:

I wish this was a longer birthday message but I'm lazy :yolk: It's fine if you leave me on Read :maheart:

@Soleski
Happy birthday to one of the best users here! I don't really know what to say, I am always bad with words, so please forgive me this nonsense.
I remember clearly when you first followed me on akp and then wrote a message on my profile because my dp was Soojin there. I was honestly suprised, you were so nice and you encouraged me even though we never talked before, the whole conversation just made my day. ❤ What I wanna say is that I really enjoy talking with you, and I can just hope that you feel the same.

You're such a kind soul, always being so friendly with everyone, I wish you a great time for today, eat a lot of cake and relax a lot!! ♥

@Mayah
👋 German buddy! I'm not really good with messages and expressing things, so I'll try the best I can, but instead help you celebrate with an edit! I hope this year for you goes by very well, and you continue to stan Red Velvet! Maybe try UNIQ and NCT (not sponsored). I also hope that you are as funny and appreciative as you are now! It's always nice seeing you online and being able to discuss things with you (edit will be posted later)

@Me
I love you so so much, and i know i really dont say it but i do.
your my best friend and my #1 supporter. sorry for making this so late, i was so stupid.
I L O V E Y O U
i know this is short, but i dont wannna waste time, and my mobile device had just been taken and it had ur message on it. sorry!
i love you, your the best brother ever! - your annoying little sister
have fun, you OLD ASSS, LMAO UR SO SO OLD. GRANDPA

@Ireneisbaee aka @jisunisbaee

@Jichuus
My twin, I thank you very much. I'm happy that I chose that day to join akp. You'll always have a spot in my heart :maheart:

@JungYoda
omg I'm getting a message from the one and only Yoda. :maheart:
Thank you so much, kpopsource has become like my second home and I don't plan on leaving it soon :sanapray:

@Dopamine
Nina hoe thank you for your message :pandalove:
Dw, I'm really bad with long paragraphs as well, as you can see above :yolk:
You better stan Haruto until my next birthday :chickill:

@Golden_Wishes
omg a message from Goldie as well :maheart:
Thank you so much, we should definitely talk more :sanapray:
Irene is fine with it so it's not considered cheating okay? :yolk:

@Pigeon
I've never expected such a touching message from you brother :sj_weary:
Thank you so much, we do have great taste and people should start stanning fromis :queen:
Oh and you even remember that vacation thing :welp:
I'll send you my playlist over discord 👀
Anyways, thank you again :pandalove:

@Ozymandias :welp:
Hey at least I didn't left you on read :yolk:

@Soleski
omg this message is too sweet :maheart:
I don't know what to say, since I'm bad with words as well :yolk:
I'm happy that I wrote that post on your profile on that day and I'm glad that we've become a bit closer on KPS.
You're one of my fav users here that I don't have a lot of contact with but I'm still touched everytime you write a comment on my profile :sanapray:
Give me you discord if you have one :chickill:
Anyways thank you so much :pandalove:

@Mayah
Thank you Mayah for your sweet message. It's always fun to talk to you, since you're one of the "normal" user out here.
I hope we can continue talking like this and I'm sure that we'll finally get to rest after we flopped in school :sanapray:

@twinkle
Omg Dani I lob you too. Thank you for doing this for me (even though I never really wanted it :yolk: )
Anyways thank you so much and dw, don't be sorry :sanapray:
If I'm a grandpa then what is Senpai? :welp:

Thank you all! <3

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Ahhh I forgot to send in my message :pepecry1:I'll put it down here in the comments instead :pepecry1:

This will be the 4th or 5th time i'm saying this but here you go again
Happy birthday Jisun Sihyeon Chaeyeon Ireneisbaee :welp: I remember when you only had eyes for Irene. Those were the days :pepecry2: Now you've grown into a polygamous man who's eyeing Jisun and Sihyeon as well. As long as you stay away from Seoyeon and Mia then i guess that's fine

Joking aside, you were one of the first people I really got to know on the forums and I'm glad to call you a good friend :maheart: There's a lot more to say but we're watching Kim Tzuyu right now and I'm distracted

Stan Yeoja Chingu and join us in the Buddy Hole already, you Flover :welp:
:welp:

Mitsuo would've done better :yolk:

jk you get a :pandalove: and a "THANK YOU" at least, not like @Ozymandias :dab:

perhapz

ab imo pectore
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think I wished you happy birthday like 3 times today skjhfiusgtb but I'm doing it again.

Happy birthday, mate! I gotta say that I'm a very lucky person for being able to know you. You're a very fun and friendly person, not to mention the amazing taste (except those BG slips tho). I hope we can continue to be friends for a long time!
I wish you all the best in your day, and that you have peace and happiness in your life today and in the future.
Also, I hope that you can buy all those signed albuns now that you're a grown man with your own bank account. :dab:

Anyway, keep stanning fromis for a long and happy life, amen. :sanapray:

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I think I wished you happy birthday like 3 times today skjhfiusgtb but I'm doing it again.

Happy birthday, mate! I gotta say that I'm a very lucky person for being able to know you. You're a very fun and friendly person, not to mention the amazing taste (except those BG slips tho). I hope we can continue to be friends for a long time!
I wish you all the best in your day, and that you have peace and happiness in your life today and in the future.
Also, I hope that you can buy all those signed albuns now that you're a grown man with your own bank account. :dab:

Anyway, keep stanning fromis for a long and happy life, amen. :sanapray:
You get a longer reply than @Tir and @Ozymandias cuz you're my flover partner :queen:

Thank you so much for showing me the fromis_9, the girlgroup that was missing in my life :sj_weary:

Okay that's it. I'm not good with these kind of replies :yolk:
Thanks again! :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@Ireneisbaee
Maybe you'll get a response from me when you watch "SEVENTEEN" :welp:

Also, I'm coming for Sihyeon :chickill:

Jks! Happy Birthday friend! You're old like us now :maheart:

You're always nice, friendly, fun and you have a knack for bringing people together! I admire that a lot.:pepeheart:

Please just keep being you like always :queen:

At least, until you relinquish your GG trash status when Treasure 13 comes along :welp::yolk:

I wonder if Irene and Jisun will be left in the dust :welp::llama_laugh:

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! And I hope you did well on those Birthday exams!:sanapray:

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
@Ireneisbaee
Maybe you'll get a response from me when you watch "SEVENTEEN" :welp:

Also, I'm coming for Sihyeon :chickill:

Jks! Happy Birthday friend! You're old like us now :maheart:

You're always nice, friendly, fun and you have a knack for bringing people together! I admire that a lot.:pepeheart:

Please just keep being you like always :queen:

At least, until you relinquish your GG trash status when Treasure 13 comes along :welp::yolk:

I wonder if Irene and Jisun will be left in the dust :welp::llama_laugh:

I hope you had a Happy Birthday! And I hope you did well on those Birthday exams!:sanapray:

I'll never drop my title as girlgroup trash when Treasure 13 debuts :pandamad:

I'm glad that we met and that we got you in our “groupchat“ now :yolk:

Thank you!

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Hope you had a wonderful day. You deserve it. :llama_cheer:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread