COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Happy 28th Birthday The Great Seungri!! (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So everyone's favorite Panda had his birthday 12.12 :pandalove: (which was technically yesterday for me, but it's still 12th in somewhere USA so it's okay right if I'm bit late ^^;)!

While Seungri had quite many cakes and parties thrown for him days surrounding his birthday:

The actual day he used for donating Green Umbrella ChildFund Korea as well as volunteering to distribute coal briquettes in Korea with his AORI Ramen staff.

I gotta admire how decides to use his birthday to give back from the all great things he has gotten from. Truly inspirational :pandalove:

Sources; his insta, YG Entertainment & Others Birthday Wishes to Seungri (181212) and Seungri Donates And Volunteers On His Birthday For 2nd Year In A Row

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
So the first part was more of news about his bday and what's happening with that.

I wanted to have bit of appreciation part here as well which is more personal appreciation.

I'd say that Seungri has been my ult bias since around 2013 (it was Daesung before). There is lot of I appreciate him for, his sense of humor and laughter he brings me, his baboness, music he brings etc., but I think I most appreciate him for what I admire him for- his resolve. Seungri is someone who doesn't give up even when people don't believe in him, he has neverending confidence in himself and his abilities, he is social and makes friends where he goes- not that he has friends lol but that he has guts to put himself out there and reach others... he is not perfect person, but he has many qualities I feel like I lack and for these I admire him for, I hope I'd also have his resolve that as long you try and put hard work into it everything is possible, as it has been for him. So never give up trying guys, gotta hustle like Seungri ^^

And of course I have to attach picture of my favorite moment of stanning Seungri.. when he made twitter account!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
uwu the Panda really is growing and growing. So proud of him. His latestest album is just soo good and he has been killing it in variety shows

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
uwu the Panda really is growing and growing. So proud of him. His latestest album is just soo good and he has been killing it in variety shows
Yep I think you can see how he has matured : ) And I like how he's getting some praise over it and his variety show wits from knetz too after being pretty hated so long.. though he of course he still gets some hate too lol. But I like how he's efforts are being recognized more, before you often saw comments who he doesn't have anything to give for bb bla bla, nowadays he's value is more recognized which I really like.

I love his new album too even though I'm more liking the bsides than titles xdd

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep I think you can see how he has matured : ) And I like how he's getting some praise over it and his variety show wits from knetz too after being pretty hated so long.. though he of course he still gets some hate too lol. But I like how he's efforts are being recognized more, before you often saw comments who he doesn't have anything to give for bb bla bla, nowadays he's value is more recognized which I really like.

I love his new album too even though I'm more liking the bsides than titles xdd
troo. I am just glad that our Panda is getting more love now and that the reaction towards him has gotten way more positive.
I am quite into 1,2,3. It‘s probably one of my favorites of the year

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
troo. I am just glad that our Panda is getting more love now and that the reaction towards him has gotten way more positive.
I am quite into 1,2,3. It‘s probably one of my favorites of the year
1,2,3 feels pretty fresh, it was time for rock/musical piece :pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread