COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Announcement Goodbye to our dearest LeeriaYa (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
We’ll miss you:pandasad:
But seriously @LeeriaYa , you were an amazing mod and I wish the best of luck in whatever life might lead you to

Reactions Received
KS Coins
👀 you’re studying medicine,you’re extremely sassy but still soft and witty. I know your religion and you love Baekhyun most of all. You even got me into the puppy face emoticon to symbolize Baekhyun.
👀 I’ve seen your selfie in DP once you’re adorable. And in a way. This is your way of teasing EVEN THOUGH. We talked few times on *hack Hack cough*AKP and you were happy when I went on certain fandoms.

WHAT ELSE T_AERI. YOU SHOULDNT KICK A MAN WHEN HE’s DOWN. And you DEFF SHOULDNT DO A 151 cm GIRL EITHER. I crash faster :c
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY YOU ARE STALKING ME OMG
Bitch omg I’m 3 cm taller
* STEPS ON YOU*

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck with everything @LeeriaYa :nekolove:
I am glad that we got to be friends. I will miss you and wait for you to join us here again.
I will always be there for you.

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you so much for all you've done @LeeriaYa you were an amazing mod♥
I hope everything works out for you and you have around every once in a while:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
I will visit when I start really doing something about myself. c: good luck in being queen of forums!

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY YOU ARE STALKING ME OMG
Bitch omg I’m 3 cm taller
* STEPS ON YOU*

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. YOU SAID “Oh I BeT YOu DoNT ReMeMbeR mE” YOU WERE IN EXO CHAT. WE WERE IN EXO COMEBACK THREADS. I PINNED THEM FOR YOU. It’s me koala :c

>:c this teasing FEELS LIKE SALT
Yes im short >:c

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
good luck with everything @LeeriaYa :nekolove:
I am glad that we got to be friends. I will miss you and wait for you to join us here again.
I will always be there for you.
I will always try to message when I can c:

Gotta Really cleanse myself and get assistance.

I’ll miss you Je Je! You were always so friendly

Reactions Received
KS Coins
FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. YOU SAID “Oh I BeT YOu DoNT ReMeMbeR mE” YOU WERE IN EXO CHAT. WE WERE IN EXO COMEBACK THREADS. I PINNED THEM FOR YOU. It’s me koala :c

>:c this teasing FEELS LIKE SALT
Yes im short >:c
Of course I remember you silly
I remember Tear
And I remember our little gang
We were SWAG :pikadab:

I hope you stay active here

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Tbh c^:

The reason is actually really dark and I can only disclose so much to admin so I just honestly really have to leave forums for a bit. I can atleast say I modded a nicer place and a place that....wow. I can’t even say one nice thing about the other place. Well,least the Carats there were great. c:
Forgot that other forum. 🤢

You did amazing either way. I hope you can join us on this forum again someday. Please take good care of yourself.

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’ll just say my message now because it’s really hard to make a thread on IPOD 👀

Yes,Hi! I am LeeriaYa also known as Koala,but from now on a regular user and everyone’s cheer leader. You can also know my real name,Alexus since Meh. Why not. I have decided to take my leave and the real largest reason is my mental health. I cannot disclose all that has happened but we can just really say life truly got in the way and it needs to be focused on. I moderated AKP and received so much love and something happened. Things were lied about by bad blood between someone and I. But I am grateful I was allowed to moderate again. There are many sides to every story. And there are things people sometimes ever show you until they know you’re kicked.
Anyhow. I want to give advice to people that I should have abided by.

When your life begins to take many turns and some are dark roads that hurt you. Don’t brush it off. Don’t repress it. You’ll end up like me,a 23 year old who still is a kid because she just ignored she needed help when really a team is for that. Rely on a team. It’s nice to be alone at times. But sometimes you really need others and it’s okay to admit.
Also do not stay up every night and day moderating and doing reports like I’ve done when I started as a mod. I truly wanted to help but you have to really help yourself first.

It is mental health awareness month guys! That means your mind is the most important alongside your body. You deserve help. You’re something that can not be recreated. Just know a cracked glass can be painted in beautiful colors to become stained Everyone is also a growing flower. Water them.

That was so long. But good luck to everyone! Love you all.

✯☾Koala The Crescent Mage☽✯#6919 is my discord

Just search leeriaya on insta.

I’m bad at goodbyes.

83E2A38C-1D96-4BF0-802D-40B889B3F47E.gif

Alright now Goodbye c^: I may be back for SVT comebacks

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Of course I remember you silly
I remember Tear
And I remember our little gang
We were SWAG :pikadab:

I hope you stay active here
just message me sometimes on cord or make an exo chat too. :^) I’ll try to be!

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I’ll just say my message now because it’s really hard to make a thread on IPOD 👀

Yes,Hi! I am LeeriaYa also known as Koala,but from now on a regular user and everyone’s cheer leader. You can also know my real name,Alexus since Meh. Why not. I have decided to take my leave and the real largest reason is my mental health. I cannot disclose all that has happened but we can just really say life truly got in the way and it needs to be focused on. I moderated AKP and received so much love and something happened. Things were lied about by bad blood between someone and I. But I am grateful I was allowed to moderate again. There are many sides to every story. And there are things people sometimes ever show you until they know you’re kicked.
Anyhow. I want to give advice to people that I should have abided by.

When your life begins to take many turns and some are dark roads that hurt you. Don’t brush it off. Don’t repress it. You’ll end up like me,a 23 year old who still is a kid because she just ignored she needed help when really a team is for that. Rely on a team. It’s nice to be alone at times. But sometimes you really need others and it’s okay to admit.
Also do not stay up every night and day moderating and doing reports like I’ve done when I started as a mod. I truly wanted to help but you have to really help yourself first.

It is mental health awareness month guys! That means your mind is the most important alongside your body. You deserve help. You’re something that can not be recreated. Just know a cracked glass can be painted in beautiful colors to become stained Everyone is also a growing flower. Water them.

That was so long. But good luck to everyone! Love you all.

✯☾Koala The Crescent Mage☽✯#6919 is my discord

Just search leeriaya on insta.

I’m bad at goodbyes.

83E2A38C-1D96-4BF0-802D-40B889B3F47E.gif

Alright now Goodbye c^: I may be back for SVT comebacks
*agressively prays for a SVT comeback*
Edit: damn autocorrupt

Last edited:

Koala

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Aww @LeeriaYa thank you for everything you've done for the forum. You were always one of my favorite mods and I wish you well! ^^
I know you'll succeed with everything you do in real life :nekolove:
But do post sometimes please :pandacop:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tbh c^:

The reason is actually really dark and I can only disclose so much to admin so I just honestly really have to leave forums for a bit. I can atleast say I modded a nicer place and a place that....wow. I can’t even say one nice thing about the other place. Well,least the Carats there were great. c:
Oh damn I somehow missed this D:

Leeriaya, i'm saddened, but i'm happy you are taking care of yourself and focusing on other commitments too. You were always one of the best one's, thanks for all your hard work and heart you have put into it, i hope it was rewarding for u too. And ofc, I hope to see u around :pepeheart:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You were an amazing mod and I learned a lot from you. Plus, you're just amazing in general. I'll miss seeing you amongst our staff team. :pepecry1:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you for all your hard work and working to make this forum so wonderful.

I hope everything goes well for you irl, I wish you the best.

:pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Whew I'm late on this :') but I wish you the best @LeeriaYa ! We talked on discord and you seem like an amazing girl~ Wish we got to talk more however. Good luck with irl stuff :nekolove: hope you will check up on us sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread