Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Variety Go Fighting Season 5 is great!

maruif

Idol
Reaction score
Shipped With
So far I have only watched ep 1, because that is the only one subbed atm.... But that ep 1 was AMAZING!

The last season or two of Go Fighting haven't been that great to be honest... It pushed the enviroment friendly image and had very little of the original Go Fighting crazyness.

Season 5 seems like it has managed to add those 2 things together! The episode had a very serious topic, but the games they played and the interactions were really great! The new PD has done well, I am really happy!

The new cast-members were really good and added some much-needed new blood and interactions into the series! The old members were really killing it aswell! Not to mention Yixing was a lot more active than he had been the last 2 seasons!

Overall, I loved the episode, it's the best episode Go Fighting has had in a LONG TIME!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mysteric Movies & Television 30