Welcome to the friendliest & modern K-POP discussion forum around!
Wanting to join our friendly forum with modern functionality? Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing kpop discussion community!

Fanart give me your opinion/// my first digital painting

Vipmulti

Trainee
Reaction score
i posted this on allkpop but i realized that most of my friends there left.
i know that i have friends on here as well, but im not sure if they remember me.
before you ask, im doing fine. i think about the decison that i had made on new year's eve. sometimes i wonder why i did it, and other times i have no regrets. but im doing alot better now. anyways.
ive only done tradtional art, this is my first digital painting. critique me. give me ur opinion, wat u like and dont like about my painting
(edit : just realized that i posted the unfinished photo but its only small changes and im too lazy to upload the other photo) .
1st-paint-jpg.30240

paint-pic-jpg.30241

and before you ask , no its not ur oppar. he is a chinese actor. guo jen chen, i just finished watching his drama called accidentally in love on netflix. highly recommend if u are a fan of the kdrama weight lifting fairy kim bok joo. similar vibe/ humor.

Attachments

Mayah

Idol
Reaction score
Hi, again! The only thing I would change is the left side of his face. It's a bit bumpy.

bulletproof

boom boom ciao yerim antis
Reaction score
Shipped With
It looks good, congrats <3 the only thing I’d change it’s the cheek, as mentioned before. The idea of liquid is very interesting. Good job :sakUwu:

Reaction score
Shipped With
I need someone to illustrate my chapters ... Do you know anyone that draw well

Reaction score
Shipped With

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)