COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Free! Road to the World Campaign Pictures! <3 (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm excited, but maybe bit cautious too, the third season for me just didn't have same feeling as the two previous ones, it lacked the same emotional impact for me for some reason. But I hope this movie brings it back a bit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm excited, but maybe bit cautious too, the third season for me just didn't have same feeling as the two previous ones, it lacked the same emotional impact for me for some reason. But I hope this movie brings it back a bit.
2nd season is the standard for me. I love it so much. It was perfect. I don't think they could ever top it. Eternal Summer is my Top 5 in MAL. This movie is just a recap of the 3rd season by the way but with additional scenes. There's another series coming up next year. There's no stopping the Free! train.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
2nd season is the standard for me. I love it so much. It was perfect. I don't think they could ever top it. Eternal Summer is my Top 5 in MAL. This movie is just a recap of the 3rd season by the way but with additional scenes. There's another series coming up next year. There's no stopping the Free! train.
Omg really, are u sure I didn't write this comment :wat:

Eternal Summer was my favorite as well and happens to be in my MAL top 5 too, the coincidence though! :jisoosmh:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Great minds think alike.

KyoAni is like one of my favorite studios :nekolove:
Mine is actually Shaft, but KyoAni is pretty good too. I love Free!, Violet Evergarden and Clannad are so good :nekolove: They really know how to make iconic animes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Mine is actually Shaft, but KyoAni is pretty good too. I love Free!, Violet Evergarden and Clannad are so good :nekolove: They really know how to make iconic animes.
KyoAni has done some of the most iconic anime ever. They literally started the "moe" trend and when Free! became so successful, we've gotten a surge of anime catered to females in the past years! IMPACT! :pikadab:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
KyoAni has done some of the most iconic anime ever. They literally started the "moe" trend and when Free! became so successful, we've gotten a surge of anime catered to females in the past years! IMPACT! :pikadab:
KyoAni got so much hate over Free! at first, even petitions I think, but I'm glad they pulled through that. Tbh I'm not personally into their most moe stuff, but they do really good slice-of-lifes and dramas.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
KyoAni got so much hate over Free! at first, even petitions I think, but I'm glad they pulled through that. Tbh I'm not personally into their most moe stuff, but they do really good slice-of-lifes and dramas.
Little did they know, fujoshis actually buy stuff. That's what makes Free! so revolutionary.

KyoAni is great with slice-of-life stuff. They really know how to make mundane things entertaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread