• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? Please check your junk/spam folder or retry again & check out how to whitelist our email on our - FAQ Page

Announcement Frames? Avatar Frames? Yes its coming soon. (2 Viewers)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

SteviSone

Rookie
Reaction score
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
IMG_2690.PNG

Idk if it's just my old phone (iphone5 n iOS-10sth), but the frame seem S not centered compared to when I was at cyber cafe n it was perfectly centered. Maybe it's just me but I wanted to let u know in case others hv the same issue of it not being centered.
Ur Amazing for always implementing n updating awesome upgrade so for KS. THnx for all ur hard work on KS, making it so awesome for us users.

Btw, OT-
Added page navigation at the top for mobile on the new themes & various css styling fixes on the whole forum (4/1/2020)
Was thinking of asking for the page navigation on top for mobile. Thank you for implementing it This , it's very much more user-friendlier for mobile.😍

Son Na-eun

Reaction score
IMG_2690.PNG

Idk if it's just my old phone (iphone5 n iOS-10sth), but the frame seem S not centered compared to when I was at cyber cafe n it was perfectly centered. Maybe it's just me but I wanted to let u know in case others hv the same issue of it not being centered.
Ur Amazing for always implementing n updating awesome upgrade so for KS. THnx for all ur hard work on KS, making it so awesome for us users.

Btw, OT-

Was thinking of asking for the page navigation on top for mobile. Thank you for implementing it This , it's very much more user-friendlier for mobile.😍
Its hard me to fix this without the same phone available for me to test, as apple has different code for their old browsers which are not standardized yet.

Edit - I confirmed with staff iphone 6 onwards has no issues, can you try using a diff browser on that phone?

SteviSone

Rookie
Reaction score
Website
jeekssone.wordpress.com
Its hard me to fix this without the same phone available for me to test, as apple has different code for their old browsers which are not standardized yet.

Edit - I confirmed with staff iphone 6 onwards has no issues, can you try using a diff browser on that phone?
It's ok, I shd be changing/re-using my iPhone 6 this year. Just wanted to check if other users/phones/OSes might hv same issues. Since it seems not, I'll wait until I can change my phone.(since apple doesn't update iOS for iPhone 5 anymore.)
Thnx for checking n ur hardcore work improving/upgrading KS.

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz

Mayah

hoes mad bc they aint oooo salsa
Reaction score
It's an interesting project! Anticipate! We're working hard~

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)