COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation February 27th is a monumental moment in Kpop history (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
This whole work of art was released

The moment I saw Taeyong in this I knew he was The One, my life would never be peaceful again
My bby looked so insanely good in this dance practice wtf who allowed him to be the hottest boy on earth certainly not me I care for my well being and watching this video gives me twenty heart attacks a millisecond
:llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED::llama_BLEED:
Taeyong why do you exist T.T
is your sole purpose in life just to make me cry over your perfect face every time I think about it because you’re damn good at it

Idk what the point of this thread was just go stream the video or something ok bye

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i can't sleep well when they drop BOSS + dande practice, i kept coming back online just to watch it
:pandalove:
Completely understandable

Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
KS Coins
yes..................................................or yes SOrry not Sorry

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yea taeyong really stand out in this era even though the rest are good at dance too
Also, this is first dance practice video for lucas and jungwoo
Taeyong’s red hair is the first thing you see in heaven :llama_BLEED: The color suits him so much, it draws everyone’s attention to his angelic face

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread