• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

MV Featured MV Of The Day!

The thread will temporarily be taken over by @Vikki and the updates will be only trough comments until further notice

Nominations
I will be updating the thread daily, if anyone wants to give a suggestion PM me with the song and a short description!
You can send me suggestions ahead of time so i can have them in queue!

Updating
I shall also be updating it in 2 ways: 1) By Updating the original post 2) By making a separate post in the comments

This is done so everyone can see which songs have already been and at what time!
The thread will also be updated at different times daily cause of life stuff, I will try and keep them similar tho!​

Last edited:

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

This SNSD song is considered legendary for good reason. After their cute and catchy song Gee, the girls came back with a more mature concept, complete with unusual, but eventually well known sailor outfits.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

This music video is a fun, quirky take on popular horror movies, going well with the upbeat yet strong song and powerful choreography.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

In this song, Niel shows how strong of a dancer he is along with his unique vocal tone, with Justhis adding on rapping to finish it off.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

This darker Exo song proves Exo can pull off any concept. The vocal line especially shines in this song, both showing off their impressive high notes and lower but unique and memorable tones.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

This long music video is almost a mini movie, with its action filled events, plot twist, and epic dancing and singing to go along with it.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

This song may lack the elaborate aesthetics of their current music videos, but this what this old BTS song lacks in visuals it makes up for in its darkness, fitting the tone of the song and album perfectly.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

Similar to Btob's Movie, which was recommended before, Twice's music video for What is Love takes scenes from popular romance movies and placing the members inside to create their own version.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With
must be during my off time here

so fully goodbye to akp then?
Yep, I haven't been on that site in a while and I dont miss it, kps is more than enough.

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

This girl group debut shows off the girls cool punk and acrobatic side, with a style reminiscent of older 2NE1 songs but with their own twist.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

Similar to their most known song Get Down, Boys Republic went dark and grungy both musically and aesthetically, resulting in a very unique song, interesting choreography, and dark music video that would satisfy anyone who likes punk and grunge.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

The mv may be crazy and random, but it fits Lunas crazy strong vocals in this powerful song.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

The addictive chanting chorus and catchy make this song very memorable, with the vocals adding a calmer, more melodic points.​

Vikki

Forever with B.A.P
Reaction score
Shipped With

The boys show of their cuteness and charm in this catchy and addictive release.​

Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'll do the one for today i just want to promote stuff :oof_tea:

Changmo may be unknown to many that do not follow K-HipHop but this song is a beautiful piece of art deserving of it's popularity and everyone should check it out

@deadstar i'm promoting the boy :sanapray:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bulletproof K-POP 6