• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

MV Featured MV Of The Day!

The thread will temporarily be taken over by @Vikki and the updates will be only trough comments until further notice

Nominations
I will be updating the thread daily, if anyone wants to give a suggestion PM me with the song and a short description!
You can send me suggestions ahead of time so i can have them in queue!

Updating
I shall also be updating it in 2 ways: 1) By Updating the original post 2) By making a separate post in the comments

This is done so everyone can see which songs have already been and at what time!
The thread will also be updated at different times daily cause of life stuff, I will try and keep them similar tho!​

Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
Cause nobody cares about this thread :pepecry1:
Jk i'm fine i do wish more people would see this but eh, it might happen when more people come.

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Cause nobody cares about this thread :pepecry1:
Jk i'm fine i do wish more people would see this but eh, it might happen when more people come.
It's kinda hidden sadly, it isn't the first thing to show up on the banner at the homepage

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With
It's kinda hidden sadly, it isn't the first thing to show up on the banner at the homepage
True, my lyricist event is tho :pepeheart: Ehehehhehe, it's starting in a bit btw

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

K.A.R.D's 'Don't Recall' was their second pre-debut comeback and was a huge hit, loved by most. With a darker twist on it than 'Oh NaNa' they include a dark story about a relationship between a couple.​

Reactions: deadstar and Reo

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

A.C.E's OT4 comeback 'Take Me Higher' exceeds in very bright and tons of colors which support the general summery vibe of the song
Here is yesterdays update that i once again fell asleep after posting :dab:

Reactions: deadstar and Reo

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

DONGKIZ's first pre-debut single 'NOM' focuses on a more jazzy attempt. If you like to bop your head and watch a colorful MV, this one is for you!

Todays update​

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

VERIVERY's first pre-debut single 'NOM' is part of their own pre-debut variety show. With a nice and catchy beat you don't want to miss.

Yesterdays update once again​

Reactions: Cosmic and Reo

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

The most recent comeback exceeds in classy and aesthetically visuals with nice supporting Instrumentals and Vocals to back the concept up.

I might as well just say it's todays update cause i constantly keep updating it for yesterday, let's just say i missed a day​

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

SPECTRUM's first comeback 'What do I do' shows a more darker side compared to their debut song. If you are into choreography MV's this one is for you!

Todays update... quite busy with school hopefully i can update this properly soon​

Reactions: Reo and Cosmic

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

BLACK6IX's 'Swamp Of Despair' takes the groups whole sound into a more darker, rockier vibe than usual. A nice change to their previous songs and totally a bop!​

Actually updated on time :sj_weary:

Reactions: Reo and Cosmic

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

Gugudan's change to a girl crush theme really showed promise and the girls look as good as ever and released a real banger just like last time!
Appreciate these queens!

I'm on a role with these updates​

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

The recently debut bg showed of their dancing skills in this heartbreaking yet sexy song, enjoy it as much as i did!

Ouf, being Twitter master made me miss this lol​

Reactions: Reo

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

IOI even if they are disbanded still made such an impact when this was released and we need a bit of nostalgia sometimes too!

Updated!​

Reactions: Reo

RainbowDevil

Original poster
Reaction score
Shipped With

Im nostalgic for disbanded groups what can i say, although this is newer and it shows off the girls cheery attitude and unique vocals. The theme suits them perfectly.​

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Shipped With

Im nostalgic for disbanded groups what can i say, although this is newer and it shows off the girls cheery attitude and unique vocals. The theme suits them perfectly.​
Omg, why did they have to release their best track at the end :pandasad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bulletproof K-POP 6