MV Featured MV Of The Day!

Shipped With
The thread will temporarily be taken over by @Vikki and the updates will be only trough comments until further notice

Nominations
I will be updating the thread daily, if anyone wants to give a suggestion PM me with the song and a short description!
You can send me suggestions ahead of time so i can have them in queue!

Updating
I shall also be updating it in 2 ways: 1) By Updating the original post 2) By making a separate post in the comments

This is done so everyone can see which songs have already been and at what time!
The thread will also be updated at different times daily cause of life stuff, I will try and keep them similar tho!​

Last edited:
Shipped With

Sik-K heads to the sweltering deserts of Cali for the MV of his "Fire" title track! As he jams to the hard beats of the drums and sings his heart out!
OP Updated!​

Shipped With

PLT give off a really chill and trippy sound in their song from earlier this year, if you need a chill tune, take a listen!

(This was updated yesterday by my time but i fell asleep so i'm posting it now)
(Y'all should really give me recommendations, i'm trying really hard not to be biased and choose good MV's :oof_tea:)​

PLT give off a really chill and trippy sound in their song from earlier this year, if you need a chill tune, take a listen!

(This was updated yesterday by my time but i fell asleep so i'm posting it now)
(Y'all should really give me recommendations, i'm trying really hard not to be biased and choose good MV's :oof_tea:)

K.A.R.D's 'Don't Recall' was their second pre-debut comeback and was a huge hit, loved by most. With a darker twist on it than 'Oh NaNa' they include a dark story about a relationship between a couple.

A.C.E's OT4 comeback 'Take Me Higher' exceeds in very bright and tons of colors which support the general summery vibe of the song.

DONGKIZ's first pre-debut single 'NOM' focuses on a more jazzy attempt. If you like to bop your head and watch a colorful MV, this one is for you!

VERIVERY's first pre-debut single 'NOM' is part of their own pre-debut variety show. With a nice and catchy beat you don't want to miss.

The most recent comeback exceeds in classy and aesthetically visuals with nice supporting Instrumentals and Vocals to back the concept up.

SPECTRUM's first comeback 'What do I do' shows a more darker side compared to their debut song. If you are into choreography MV's this one is for you!

BLACK6IX's 'Swamp Of Despair' takes the groups whole sound into a more darker, rockier vibe than usual. A nice change to their previous songs and totally a bop!

Last edited:
Shipped With
You do know i need a description for each any every one of those right :zoomeyes: I mean if you want them, i'll add Take Me Higher for now with my own description but if you want the others added at a later time i'll need them from you :joysip:

(I also still feel biased cause i love all but 2 of those songs lol)

You do know i need a description for each any every one of those right :zoomeyes: I mean if you want them, i'll add Take Me Higher for now with my own description but if you want the others added at a later time i'll need them from you :joysip:

(I also still feel biased cause i love all but 2 of those songs lol)
I thought you were talented enough to come up with your own smh

Shipped With
I thought you were talented enough to come up with your own smh
I am, but i'm not supposed to do them :chickill:
I do them when i'm making my own, point is to make it in your own words cause your recommending it! :seokeyes:
SO DO IT:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• KPopSource is made by the fans, for the fans, we strive to be one of the best K-POP discussion forums out there. KPopSource is regularly updated & maintained by an active staff team, new members are always welcomed to join the community of international korean pop enthusiasts & fans.

User Menu