COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Favourite 'trash' anime of 2019? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Disclaimer: Trash doesn't necessarily mean it was bad nor is it meant in a hateful way, but i'm more using it to refer to the animes that are perhaps enjoyable for reasons that weren't necessarily to do with quality writing or animation for example :^) and to be honest I think a lot of 'trash' animes aren't necessarily made to be highly regarded for their writing or animation, for example Nekopara currently airing right now is in no way trying to have the greatest story of all time in anime, it's simply a shallow story about cute cat girls not trying to be anything other than cute cat girls simply catered for all the cat girl weebs out there and THAT'S. FINE. Onto the thread

I didn't get into the seasonal thing until the very last month or so of 2019 however that was long enough to find my favourite trash~ Assassin's Pride is everything Mother's Basement on youtube made it out to be, and boy did I enjoy every last second of it. To sum it up in his words, "If ever god awful fanfiction, forum RP and deviantart ever made by an angsty 13 year old was thrown in a blender, this would be the result" and lemme tell u I loved it as if I was an angsty 13 year old girl again really :maheart:

you really only have to watch a few minutes of this video but I recommend watching it through anyway for the lulz

Reactions Received
KS Coins
"If ever god awful fanfiction, forum RP and deviantart ever made by an angsty 13 year old was thrown in a blender, this would be the result"

With a sales pitch like that I'll have to check it out!

To answer the question, I was going to say Goblin Slayer but that came out late 2018...

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
"If ever god awful fanfiction, forum RP and deviantart ever made by an angsty 13 year old was thrown in a blender, this would be the result"

With a sales pitch like that I'll have to check it out!

To answer the question, I was going to say Goblin Slayer but that came out late 2018...
Hmm if it aired into the start of 2019 i'll count it :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread