COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Favourite song of 2018? (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So, since the year is slowly coming to an end, with fewer and fewer comebacks being still scheduled for this year, i think that this thread is somewhat appropriate (I will probably do more versions, such as favourite group, soloist, etc etc.. unless someone steals my thunder smh)

Personally, this was my favourite song this year, idk what it is about this song, but it just gets me going;

What about y'all?

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really enjoyed 'Take Me Higher' too actually, it was less full on than their previous releases which I appreciated lol
lmao, I kinda hope they come back with a hardstyle kind of song but i wouldn't mind any song as long as they comeback, as for other top tracks probably K/DA's POP/STARS song blew off my roof

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh it's a hard one. So many good songs have been released.I personally love the queen LS but songs like Scentist, Bbi Bbi, Instagram, What etc are just soo good.

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
lmao, I kinda hope they come back with a hardstyle kind of song but i wouldn't mind any song as long as they comeback, as for other top tracks probably K/DA's POP/STARS song blew off my roof
I will listen to ACE either way, it's just i'll probably have to resort to their bsides more as those types of songs, I have to listen to if im in a hyper mood. I've never heard of that song though, i'll give it a listen ^^

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I will listen to ACE either way, it's just i'll probably have to resort to their bsides more as those types of songs, I have to listen to if im in a hyper mood. I've never heard of that song though, i'll give it a listen ^^
it was a collab for League Of Legends with Soyeon, Miyeon & Madison Beer, Jaira Burns, its such a banger

also idk if you have heard this or not

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
mhh it's a hard one. So many good songs have been released.I personally love the queen LS but songs like Scentist, Bbi Bbi, Instagram, What etc are just soo good.
Ah, queen LS, we stan. I actually have yet to listen to IU's song omg, but i agree, a lot of songs that were released this year were quite good, i'd say that the strongest part of the year was definitely the start or spring time, which surprised because in 2017, it was the latter part of the year that really had me hooked lol

Also off topic, but when do you suspect VIXX will comeback? I'm dying even though Scentist and the whole album was just a big bop.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah, queen LS, we stan. I actually have yet to listen to IU's song omg, but i agree, a lot of songs that were released this year were quite good, i'd say that the strongest part of the year was definitely the start or spring time, which surprised because in 2017, it was the latter part of the year that really had me hooked lol

Also off topic, but when do you suspect VIXX will comeback? I'm dying even though Scentist and the whole album was just a big bop.
agree. Later half of 2017 and early half of 2018 were great.
IU killedit like always. And yes Queen LS all the way lol.

mhh I certiany hope sobut idk. I think soon members need to enlist so I do see a comeback being near but I doubt it's ginna be this year. Eau de Vixx is one of my top albums this year.

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
it was a collab for League Of Legends with Soyeon, Miyeon & Madison Beer, Jaira Burns, its such a banger

also idk if you have heard this or not
Yeah, I'll give it a listen

and I haven't heard of that song before now, but i love it, it's that type of casual that i love personally. It gives me vibes of Move and another song, like it's casual but at the same time it's not? Also lol at when WOW is rapping and all it says is, 'rapping'

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
agree. Later half of 2017 and early half of 2018 were great.
IU killedit like always. And yes Queen LS all the way lol.

mhh I certiany hope sobut idk. I think soon members need to enlist so I do see a comeback being near but I doubt it's ginna be this year. Eau de Vixx is one of my top albums this year.
For real, it was a good time for comebacks, I'm hoping early 2019 will be the same but I'm having a feeling that mid 2019 will be the time of bops this time.

That scares me because i definitely see VIXX going their separate ways after military since nearly all of them have careers established outside of just being in VIXX. :yolk: I'm hoping that the comeback will be happy over sad though, i really need some positivity from VIXX, or that they comeback with grace and elegance just like Scentist. But same, Eau De Vixx was one of the only albums that i sat through all the way and gave each song an equal listen to this year, it's honestly a masterpiece, my favourite song has to be Silence

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For real, it was a good time for comebacks, I'm hoping early 2019 will be the same but I'm having a feeling that mid 2019 will be the time of bops this time.

That scares me because i definitely see VIXX going their separate ways after military since nearly all of them have careers established outside of just being in VIXX. :yolk: I'm hoping that the comeback will be happy over sad though, i really need some positivity from VIXX, or that they comeback with grace and elegance just like Scentist. But same, Eau De Vixx was one of the only albums that i sat through all the way and gave each song an equal listen to this year, it's honestly a masterpiece, my favourite song has to be Silence
I hope too taht mid 2019 will be good. Maybe this year will end amazing since Dean is coming back soon :D

Idk. As far as I can tell the members really love each other and they themself said if possibe that they want to stay as vixx. So it is a matter of the company

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hope too taht mid 2019 will be good. Maybe this year will end amazing since Dean is coming back soon :D

Idk. As far as I can tell the members really love each other and they themself said if possibe that they want to stay as vixx. So it is a matter of the company
We need to support the members with all our energy once they comeback so that they have no doubts ^^

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Discipline

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@Lowkey POP/STARS was actually really good, wow, i didn't expect it to sound like that?? im amazed, i enjoyed Miyeon's vocals a lot and was happy about the fact that Soyeon had a different sound in this

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Dean's Instagram has to be my favorite from this year even after all of the other amazing songs that were released this year like
Pentagon's Naughty Boy and Baekhyun x Loco's Young I still always end up coming back this to this one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread