• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Fanfiction Favorite tropes/cliches

Reaction score
Shipped With
FOR READING I ADORE ARRANGED MARRIAGE!

I also love the childhood friends, adult enemies, then lovers-that trope gets me but sadly the one I was reading was like BOOM BYE!

I also really like when authors get super creative. I remember reading a story where there was a tigress princess and EXO were wolf princes and the whole world was SUPER interesting. It sounds cheesy when I put it like that but legit it was written very beautifully and made the story come to life.

For my own writing though-I love dark hateful shit that blossoms into either a beautiful romance or a twisted romance.

Queen

Nugu
Reaction score
I am a sucker for fluff xD :pandalove:
Saaammmeee it makes me weak
FOR READING I ADORE ARRANGED MARRIAGE!

I also love the childhood friends, adult enemies, then lovers-that trope gets me but sadly the one I was reading was like BOOM BYE!

I also really like when authors get super creative. I remember reading a story where there was a tigress princess and EXO were wolf princes and the whole world was SUPER interesting. It sounds cheesy when I put it like that but legit it was written very beautifully and made the story come to life.

For my own writing though-I love dark hateful shit that blossoms into either a beautiful romance or a twisted romance.
Enemies to lovers that starts from arranged marriage is the best combination
enemies to lovers :llama_squish:
My guilty pleasure trope lol
Dotae are so fwuffy wuffy :maheart: and you don’t allow yourself to see it so sad
The fluffy wuffiest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)