COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Favorite Disney Movie(s)? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Fox and the Hound is my favourite, followed by Aristocats and The Lion King 2 (yes you read that right)

Facts :pepecry1:

Unpopular opinion I hate Frozen
I liked it the first time I watched it, but when you have a 5yr old nephew who forces you to watch it constantly thhe novelty soon wears off -.-

(Because of that I also hate the fact that Xiumin stans call themselves Elsas, something I will never refer to myself as)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my absolute favorite has to be Aladdin. it's my childhood movie <3
mulan and beauty and the beast also rank up there

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
The Lion King -- one of the most memorable movies from my childhood and it has a high re-watch value. Also, the songs -- all of them -- are A++. Besides "True to Your Heart" (Mulan), this movie is the only Disney movie of which I've bought the songs!

The Fox and the Hound -- also known as, "I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!" I don't watch this one often because I absolutely hate crying, but it still stands as one of my favorites. My heart is squeezing just thinking about it now, wtfrak

Big Hero 6 -- Just when I thought Disney stopped making good movies (yeah, I felt that way by the time this came out), BH6 came on the scene. That's all I really have to say.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
*The Lion King -- always the phenomenal classic. I still get teary-eyed over Mufasa's death.
*Brother Bear -- underrated af and so spiritual.
*Beauty and the Beast -- gotta love 'em.
*Oliver & Company -- also underrated I feel like.

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think Disney is overrated, I prefer Ghibli. If I had to pick one Disney movie it would be Snow White and Pocahontas

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I think Disney is overrated, I prefer Ghibli. If I had to pick one Disney movie it would be Snow White and Pocahontas
Reported!

Disney movies paved the way for Ghibli. The ones made under Walt Disney himself are the best. Everything made after he died is still good but not quite on same level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread