COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Favorite Disney Movie(s)? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm feeling the nostalgia tonight so what are your favorite Disney movies? I think my favorites would probably have to be:

• Tangled, even though when I watched it in theatres for the first time I cried a little because I was scared, but because we got it on Blu-ray and watched it so many times t became one of my favorites.
  • Oliver and Company, forever one of my faves, a classic.
  • The Sword and The Stone, oh god I have so much nostalgia from this one, I love it so much.
  • Mary Poppins, I still know all of the songs by heart and I adore this movie.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Is it because of its 2D animation?
My favourite Disney movies are the ones that are 2D animations :yolk: But idk Tarzan wasn't really my thing

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
sad to say this but i don't even watch frozen T.T i just know some people walkimg around talking about elsa or whatsoever T.T. i know im weird
It's okay it's not worth your time except maybe the music

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm feeling the nostalgia tonight so what are your favorite Disney movies? I think my favorites would probably have to be:

• Tangled, even though when I watched it in theatres for the first time I cried a little because I was scared, but because we got it on Blu-ray and watched it so many times t became one of my favorites.
  • Oliver and Company, forever one of my faves, a classic.
  • The Sword and The Stone, oh god I have so much nostalgia from this one, I love it so much.
  • Mary Poppins, I still know all of the songs by heart and I adore this movie.
OMG TANGLED IS THE BEST DISNEY MOVIE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Excluding Pixar and Marvel

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hercules and The Lion King have always been two of my favorites.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The Fox and the Hound: this is pretty sad movie, but one that i really like. I haven't seen people talking about this that much, idk if many have even seen it xd But it's basically friendship between puppy and fox cub, who when they grow up end up being pushed as enemies since the dog is hunt dog.

Mulan: Mulan is just such inspiration as female character. Also; best songs.

Frozen: i know it gets hate for being so popular, but i think it's quite good exploration of someone who has mental illness (Elsa), is afraid they will hurt others so they distance themselves from everyone and family members (Anna) trying to reach out, but not really understanding. That's at least how i read it.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Pixar the best is probably Up! Favs Monsters inc and Toystory

Pure Disney the old live action stuff like Mary Poppins that you mentioned. All the Haley Mills stuff and Kurt Russel movies.

Disney princess - Aladdin, Tangled, Mulan, Snow White just for the history.

Disney animation Jungle book

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread