COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News False Report: Seungri DID turn in his phone... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Seungri refuses to hand over his phone + Jung Joon Young turns in a new phone to the police

Around 10 am KST on March 14, Jung Joon Young attended police questioning for allegations on illegal filming and distribution of unconsented content. About 4 hours later, Big Bang's Seungri also arrived to participate in the investigation involving bribery, prostitution, and police corruption.

Both singers delivered an apology and promised to "participate in the investigation diligently with truthful answers."

However, it's reported the police had trouble obtaining their cell phones - the most critical evidence needed for their case.

According to Chosun, Seungri refused to turn in his phone, while Jung Joon Young did hand in his phone but a new one that was active for only 2 weeks. Jung reportedly claimed, "I switched to a new phone 2 weeks ago."

Netizens are heavily criticizing Seungri and Jung Joon Young, commenting, "What happened to cooperating in the investigation with honesty?" "A new phone of 2 weeks? Are you serious? He must be enjoying the situation. What a psychopath," "The police just can't sit and wait for them to turn it in! They have to confiscate it from them," "I thought he had multiple phones and out of all, he hands in the new one. Wow."

Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
What are they hoping to do? Take the phone down to the Hangang, drop it in the river, and destroy the evidence? Because this just further proves they are guilty and have something to hide.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

BIGBANG‘s Seungri is currently under investigation for multiple crimes, including police corruption, bribery, offering prostitutes as entertainment for foreign investors, and more.

As the investigative team is currently compiling evidence to figure out the truth, they requested Seungri and Jung Joon Young to hand in their phones. Their phones were requested in connection to the multiple chatrooms that discussed prostitutes, bribery, illegal gambling and more.

seungri phone refusal 4

Jung Joon Young reportedly handed his phone over, while claiming that he had recently “switched phones two weeks ago.” But Seungri refused to hand his phone over for investigation.

Netizens rose up in anger as they claim he is already going back on his words to fully cooperate and do all that he can to be truthful in his investigations.

seungri phone refusal netizens

Seungri had vowed multiple times that he would do all that he can to ensure a truthful and prompt investigation.

seungri phone refusal 1

“I once again bow my head in apology to everyone who were hurt or were victims to this scandal. I will answer truthfully and fully cooperate with the investigation.”
— Seungri

What happened to you saying that you would cooperate fully with the investigations Seungri? Was that just another one of your lies? You are utter fucking scum you shameful fuck!

If this was the UK then that vile piece of shit would've already been dragged to a prison cell and his phone forceable removed from his possession before he could delete any further evidence.

Fuck.. Even just looking at photos of his face makes me want to smash it against a fucking wall!

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I didn't post this because the source was Koreaboo. Was waiting for a Soompi article on it.
But if this is accurate, where the hell did "I will fully cooperate with the investigation" go, Seungri? You trying buy time to destroy any evidence while the police gets a warrant? Human trash.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It's a good thing these guys have their looks cause it seems like they're as dumb as a brick.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I didn't post this because the source was Koreaboo. Was waiting for a Soompi article on it.
But if this is accurate, where the hell did "I will fully cooperate with the investigation" go, Seungri? You trying buy time to destroy any evidence while the police gets a warrant? Human trash.
Those were just more lies from this shameful fuck.

This just makes him 100% guilty in my eyes. And no doubt the Korean public will think the same. Because if he didn't have anything to hide then he will simply hand his phone over.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
In surprised they get to choose whether giving their phones or not. With JJY I think he's actually cooperating now, but he probably tried to first destroy evidence and has now lost hope since there is too severe evidence against him already. With Seungri.. well.. either he's trying to protect someone else if there is dirt of them in phone, or possibly he's trying to deny the charges even still like if they don't have proper prove good lawyer could argue for his innocence even if it does seem really hard now that other people have confessed already.. or maybe he's afraid police are going to find yet another crime there to connect to him?

.. it's pretty disappointing though like Seungri just confess and get it done with already.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what the hell. these guys ......

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Why can they walk free and why is the police just now asking for their phones?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seungri: "I will do everything to help the police"
Police: "Please give us your phone."
Seungri: "This is too private. My victims want to be unrevealed."

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Guess it's opposite day when his head is on the chopping board

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is pissing me of. what's worse is that the police seems fine with this bs

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
In surprised they get to choose whether giving their phones or not. With JJY I think he's actually cooperating now, but he probably tried to first destroy evidence and has now lost hope since there is too severe evidence against him already. With Seungri.. well.. either he's trying to protect someone else if there is dirt of them in phone, or possibly he's trying to deny the charges even still like if they don't have proper prove good lawyer could argue for his innocence even if it does seem really hard now that other people have confessed already.. or maybe he's afraid police are going to find yet another crime there to connect to him?

.. it's pretty disappointing though like Seungri just confess and get it done with already.
Seungri is the only one who hasn't owned up to anything yet, he's still denying everything and playing the victim.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Jung Joon Young's reply is the best. "I switched my phone two weeks ago".
T R A S H.
oppa just wanted to protect his privacy. that's why a phone change was needed.
:BREAD:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread