COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

f(x) Chu reaction restored my faith in YouTube reactors (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Sorry for another f(x) thread.

But I wanted to share this video of this f(x) fan giving the most honest reaction I've ever seen. No bullshit, no faking it, no playing up to the camera. Just a man and his love for a group. His positivity is so relaxing.

@anyone who cares.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
I definitely love FX's mix of cute with a slight edge. Showcased wonderfully in Chu.

That's one of the things I thought many of the 2nd gen groups did well that I think has to a large extent been abandoned for straight attitude.

There's something charming about that combination.

One of the reasons I did love TWICE's Fancy as it also bridged a gap between cute elements and a more womanly vibe. Though theirs is much different than FX.

Thanks for posting the video brother.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I definitely love FX's mix of cute with a slight edge. Showcased wonderfully in Chu.

That's one of the things I thought many of the 2nd gen groups did well that I think has to a large extent been abandoned for straight attitude.

There's something charming about that combination.

One of the reasons I did love TWICE's Fancy as it also bridged a gap between cute elements and a more womanly vibe. Though theirs is much different than FX.

Thanks for posting the video brother.
Thanks for watching and commenting. Sometimes I feel like I share too many videos. Of course it's up to the user if they want to watch it or not but hopefully it doesn't come across as annoying.

I do feel girl groups today are more about appearing as the baddest girl group on the block. Twice with LOA and Fancy, and Itzy so far have done a good job striking a perfect balance which hasn't been seen since the heyday of f(x).

Chu was also the song that shot Sulli to stardom in the group. Theres a video of a collection of clips that showed almost every boy group proclaiming her as their ideal after this song came out. A little weird since she was still 15/16 at the time.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that one is so cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread