COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Extreme rumors about Shinee you won't even believe (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Instiz: The idol group who had extreme rumors during their rookie days

When Shinee was a rookie, they had tons of rumors, including iljin rumors and gang rumors.

1. Minho was a well-known delinquent in Incheon. He was known as a heavy smoker. His parents have passed away and he lived with his grandmother. The only reason why he never messed up with girls was because his grandmother told him to be clean with relationships... He was scouted into a gang and was a gang member for a while. But he became a singer because it was his grandmother's last wish.

This rumor was spread by someone who claimed to be his high school classmate. But in reality, Minho's father is a soccer coach and his mother and his brother are all alive. He was all about soccer when he was a student.

2. Shinee Key was known to be very rude and was in a motorcycle gang in Daegu. But in reality, he was a formal water-skiing athlete.

3. Taemin is actually a girl. A male trainee who got into SM by Heechul screwed up with his double eyelid surgery, so Taemin cross-dressed and debuted as Shinee.

Taemin was too pretty when he debuted so Taemin himself had to clarify these rumors. When Shinee debuted in Japan, these rumors again surfaced in Japan. EXO Kai was accused to be Taemin's twin when his teaser was released. Rumors said people caught Taemin calling Kai "oppa" and Jonghyun knew his real gender

More about this rumor:
1. Kai and Taemin are twins. They don't have a good sibling relationship so Kai got his dad's last name (Kim) and Taemin got his mom's (Lee)
2. Kai is an older brother and Taemin is a younger sister
3. Kai got into SM with special entrance through Heechul, who is Kai's cousin. SM made Kai get double eyelid surgery
4. The surgery turned out bad. They didn't have time to get it re-done
5. Taemin cross-dressed and debuted instead of him
6. Taemin got popular so Kai debuted in EXO

4. Taemin was an elementary school iljin in Cheondamdong. A high school girl got her money taken by Taemin

5. Jonghyun was a top iljin in Gangbuk. He was also a son of a gang's boss. The gang was one of the top three gangs in Korea.

6. The reason why Minho was so quiet during his rookies day was this - Jonghyun and Minho fought with each other because they both wanted to own SM. Jonghyun got pissed and told his father about it. Minho, who was the gang member, had no choice but to listen to Jonghyun's father (his boss). SM also got scared and didn't give Minho singing parts and told him to be quiet. Fans heard Minho saying "you know what, I'm just gonna fight today" as he walked into their dorm.

7. Shinee Key or Jonghyun got caught smoking by Yunho. Yunho scolded him but he threatened Yunho that he was gonna burn Yunho with cigarettes.

8. Onew was an extremely talented rapper from Jilin, China. He was talented enough to beat Outsider (a veteran rapper). Outsider fans hated Onew for it. After finding out that Onew was a vocal member, Outsider fans apologized

Believe it or not, these rumors did exist in the time and Shinee got so much hate

(TN: I also heard about these rumors before lol)

=====

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHow could you believe these

- Taemin/Kai twins rumor is really daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Where's the rumor that Jinki was a Chinese rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- EXO was rumored to be the Nintendo-dols ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Shinee was an enemy of every fandom back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Minho was only crazed with soccer and you're saying he was a gang member ㅋㅋㅋ

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
3. Kai got into SM with special entrance through Heechul, who is Kai's cousin. SM made Kai get double eyelid surgery
4. The surgery turned out bad. They didn't have time to get it re-done
5. Taemin cross-dressed and debuted instead of him
:sanathink:

there is no evidence of anything wrong on this mans face

but um yea can i be in key's motorcycle gang :sakUwu:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Why am I not surprised about Taemin getting the most outrageous one :taeminface:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Now this is drama 😍

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:sanathink:

there is no evidence of anything wrong on this mans face

but um yea can i be in key's motorcycle gang :sakUwu:
I don't know why but you reminded me Seunghyun was aiming to be in Shinee before he ran from SM. "Misread" a contract he claimed. Maybe it wasn't Kai. XD

Fun fact: Heechul was an actual trouble maker in his school years, along with Hong Ki. Those two wouldn't be idols if they debuted today because of their behavior.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
I don't know why but you reminded me Seunghyun was aiming to be in Shinee before he ran from SM. "Misread" a contract he claimed. Maybe it wasn't Kai. XD

Fun fact: Heechul was an actual trouble maker in his school years, along with Hong Ki. Those two wouldn't be idols if they debuted today because of their behavior.
which seunghyun :zoomeyes:
no wonder heechul and hongki are so close. at least they aren't rapists and drunks like their bandmates

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
all these gang rumors lol.
Minho especcially :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread