COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News EXO's Chen Getting Married + Expecting A Baby[Confirmed By SM]. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My mind is doing parkour from Kyungsoo’s birthday to Chen’s fiancé and baby to Chen already getting married and having a son that’s been in the womb for 7 months and now celebrating Jongin’s birthday whAt
Im super happy but my mind is also super hectic now
:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I read on Twitter that marriage registration was today but wedding will take place after baby is born, let's see :susPepe:
Well legally, they're married now lmao congrats Jongdae :pepeheart:

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
My mind is doing parkour from Kyungsoo’s birthday to Chen’s fiancé and baby to Chen already getting married and having a son that’s been in the womb for 7 months and now celebrating Jongin’s birthday whAt
Im super happy but my mind is also super hectic now
:jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
Same. I mean it in the nicest way of course, but chaotic is an understatement :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
So let's summarize:
Jongdae has a fiancée who is pregnant and they are getting married with the blessings of the members and ok from the company. The parents of both sides formally met today and the woman is apparently 2 months pregnant according to a source close to the couple. The article talking about his marriage today and his gf being 7 months pregnant has been denied by SM.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Now that I've had the time to process the news, all I wanna say is
ZHANG YIXING AND KIM JUNMYEON YOU BETTER FIGHT TO CATCH THAT BOUQUET!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've literally been freaking out on twitter 😂

I'm so freaking happy for him!!!!!!!! This news has reversed my opinion that 2020 is horrible

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I always thought one of the former EXO members would get married first lol. But Chen was in EXO-M so close enough :haylul:
But I legit thought it'd be Luhan or Kris first :yolk:
Luhan has been dating Guan Xiaotong for a while now. I wouldn't be surprised if there's something within a year or so.

I think its only for men that they have to wait until 22 to marry so I don't think that's an issue for them

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:jisoosmh: So much happened when I was sleeping.

Anyways, congrats Chen! Hope the baby is born healthy and that the wedding is beautiful :sanapray:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
EXO members reacting to Chen's babe:

Suho: *converses with chen about the babies position in exo*

Xiumin: *takes the responsible uncle role. burps baby and changes baby. members question why he is so motherly and he responds that he's seen it on tv.*

Lay: *facetimes. congratulates chen and compliments baby.*

Baekhyun: *puts the babe in pea in a pod costume. chen is unamused but is used to it. tries to feed the babe solid food and chanyeol yells at him.*

Chen: ...

Chanyeol: *gravitates towards the baby and snatches it from chens arms. claims that the baby has his eyes.*

D.O.: *holds the baby out at arm's length wearing a small smile while inwardly pleading for someone to take it away.*

Kai: *peers lovingly over chen's shoulder to smile and admire babe. makes cute faces.*

Sehun: *keeps his distance at first but then warms up to babe. panics when chen gives him babe to hold and looks nervously around. members laugh at him.*

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Idols are rly getting married nowadays :jisoosmh:

I wish best for them. Shotgun marriages can be hard, sometimes it might not best to even get married even fi there is baby on the way. But I hope they are able to work on the relationship and family and make most of the situation.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
2020 seriously needs to chill for a second, is there anything left for the rest of the year at this rate??

Seriously though I'm so happy for him, hopefully he is happy too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread