COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

MV EXO - OBSESSION!! + Album is out on Spotify (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

Time to listen to perfection​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her

I LOVE THI SO MUCH I CRI

Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am once again reminded of what true fangirling feels like. I'm crying. I LOVE IT!

I was too busy dying so I need to watch the MV a few more times before I actually understand what is going on though. EXO are really the best at killing me!!!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
oops i posted the same thread lol
Thank you for the tag. I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH I LOVE EXO

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
God bless daylight savings allowing me to download the album on Spotify at 9am (I would’ve missed it if it was at 10am) :sanapray:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I just started listening to the album and I'm seriously OBSESSED!
Trouble is literally everything I ever want in a song. Jekyll just started but I love it too... THAT INSTRUMENTAL OMG

oops i posted the same thread lol
Thank you for the tag. I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH I LOVE EXO
Mods will probably link them together later.

AND SAME!!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel like Kyungsoo's voice would have suited Jekyll so much! And Minseok's voice would have suited Groove so much! I miss them so much!

Only on track #4 and I'm seriously in love with this album! :pandalove:

Also why are these instrumentals all so glorious? I want an intrumental for each of these songs *_*

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
When people started talking about a ''female voice'' once it leaked I was worried it would be really cringy,but it's actually a really cool motif for the song,it's my favorite part lol

I was a little confused by the song structure at first, it seemed like the song has no pre-chorus and just jumps straight into the chorus,but I guess the ''I don't think so'' part is supposed to be the pre-chorus.

Overall,I like it.But now it's time for the real deal,lemme listen to the album beeeech

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
When people started talking about a ''female voice'' once it leaked I was worried it would be really cringy,but it's actually a really cool motif for the song,it's my favorite part lol

I was a little confused by the song structure at first,at first it seemed like the song has no pre-chorus and just jumps straight into the chorus,but I guess the ''I don't think so'' part is supposed to be the pre-chorus.

Overall,I like it.But now it's time for the real deal,lemme listen to the album beeeech
I actually really love the female voice too. It compliments the song so well! I feel like the song would have been empty(?) without it if that makes sense.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Can't say I'm loving Ya Ya Ya but I also can't say I dislike it. Some parts I like and others I don't. Not a bad song though but it's not something I would listen to over and over again.

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE BABY YOU ARE !! IT'S SO GOOD! It's hard to pick a favourite yet but I think this is a strong contender! The instrumental again.... magical

Non Stop is really good too... A bit slowish but still really good. And I don't know how many times I will be saying this BUT THE INSTRUMENTAL!

Day After Day... I like it so much! Which is surprising because it's the slowest song on the album so far... It sounds like something they would release on their Winter albums. It kind of has that Christmasy sound? Idk but I like it a lot.

Butterfly Effect is SUPER good! EXO really proved why they're my all time fave. This album is just AMAZING! Butterfly Effect is also a strong contender for that #1 spot. I love it!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
DID YOU ALL HEAR TROUBLE?!!!!!

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
DID YOU ALL HEAR TROUBLE?!!!!!
YES!

It's currently competing for the #1 spot on my faves list. It's so good!!
EXO really proved themselves with this album. It's so good! :pandalove: :pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread