COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

EXO-L support group (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
EXO recently had a surprise ambush on Minseok at Xiuweet and well:

It has been dramatic but amazing because we got OT9 BITCHES
in video call form at least

There was a lot of crying but Kyungsoo wasn't having emotions today so he put everyone in their place

So any other EXO-Ls in emo hours feel free to join me and we can support each other

Reactions Received
KS Coins
WELL FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE VIDEOS AND MY EYES ARE WATERING
I refuse to watch the videos with sound. If I hear the tears in their voices then I really will cry

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know this is about Xiumin but... Lay speaking korean! :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

This whole thing... I want to hug them all and fuck I am going to miss Xiumin! Kyungsoo is so kyungsoo in this aswell! Emotions psshhh, what even are those!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know this is about Xiumin but... Lay speaking korean! :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:

This whole thing... I want to hug them all and fuck I am going to miss Xiumin! Kyungsoo is so kyungsoo in this aswell! Emotions psshhh, what even are those!
it really was peak Kyungsoo lol.

I know I've Lay speak English more than Korean lately so it was different to here him speak it again

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it really was peak Kyungsoo lol.

I know I've Lay speak English more than Korean lately so it was different to here him speak it again
I always forget, but lay really is a multilingual king! Imagine Lay on a variety show with EXO again!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am gonna be there when it happens! I am going to be ready and screaming at the moment OT9 EXO reunites! They are going to make us proud like Super Junior and they will all finish their services!
I think i'll be 29 when they comeback from service....maybe i'll finally have money then

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
All my biases are enlisting :pepecry2:

Don’t worry Minseok, you’ll still be number one in my EXO heart.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
All my biases are enlisting :pepecry2:

Don’t worry Minseok, you’ll still be number one in my EXO heart.
when the beagle line goes I won't handle it well at all. xiumin might be back by then but it's still my bias and bias wrecker going off :pepecry1:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Aww this is really sad :(
it's probably the last time we'll see them all together before Xiumin enlists. i'm not sure if they'll all be going to send him off :pepecry2:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
when the beagle line goes I won't handle it well at all. xiumin might be back by then but it's still my bias and bias wrecker going off :pepecry1:
Its a blessing and a curse having biases of a similar age. I have to say goodbye to them all for a while, but also get them back at roughly the same time. We’ll have your back whilst the Beagle line are gone ^_^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Its a blessing and a curse having biases of a similar age. I have to say goodbye to them all for a while, but also get them back at roughly the same time. We’ll have your back whilst the Beagle line are gone ^_^
thanks. I'll need it to get me through Chen's service :maheart:

how do people handle their UB's absence? i'm not looking forward to it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
thanks. I'll need it to get me through Chen's service :maheart:

how do people handle their UB's absence? i'm not looking forward to it
Xiumin is my UB, but I have biases from a lot of groups in the military currently. Honestly its now when I’m finding solace in girl groups. They release amazing music and there’s no military to worry about :dab:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread