COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Ex-Trainee of new debuted GG 'DreamNote' sued for $160000 by company iMe Korea (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Take these with grains of salt cuz it's AKP so
Article
Trainee sued for 160.000 dollars revealed

The trainee who recently made headlines in the media for being sued by her former company for leaving the group right before debut is rumored to be Park Jinsol, as discovered by Korean netizens. Jinsol was supposed to debut with girl group DreamNote under iMe KOREA in August, but pulled out of the group due to poor health conditions. She suffered from vocal cord nodules and knee joint pain due to training over 15 hours a day, combined with being verbally abused by the company's staff and being forced to train on an egg and one chocolate bar a day only. She also stated she had been diagnosed with anxiety and depression at the time she expressed her wish to leave the company.

In the original article it was revealed that the female trainee had left her company in July, a month before the group's intended debut and that they, with Jinsol included, had nine members. Jinsol became inactive in June, but did not officially leave the group until July and Dreamnote was originally supposed to debut in August. However, their debut was officially delayed three times. They finally debuted on the 7th of November with their single album 'Dreamlike'.

Q

Queen

I feel really bad for this girl. There needs to be more protections for trainees and idols honestly

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I feel really bad for this girl. There needs to be more protections for trainees and idols honestly
I was watching the first episode of their short variety show with some other people and they always said that the manager scared them which I can understand very well, she doesn't seem like a good person, I hope the other girls can pull through tho because they are all hella talented and that somehow the Park Jinsol (the sued trainee) won't get punished q.q

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread