• Dear Guest, take a minute or two to find out how you can help us grow! Visit the following thread to learn how - Thread Link

Discussion EDEN - Exhalant

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Original poster
Reaction score

Tpse

Nugu
Reaction score
I've been sleeping like hell on EDEN, what. I'm so glad he's on Google Play. I know what I'll be listening to this weekend.

I had to make sure to look at the lyrics, tho, because when he was saying "care yourself" I was hearing "kill yourself." I was like... *record scratching* Say what now? What in the Momo hell is this? Then I saw he was saying "care yourself," lol.

Thanks for sharing this! :maheart:

Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Original poster
Reaction score
I've been sleeping like hell on EDEN, what. I'm so glad he's on Google Play. I know what I'll be listening to this weekend.

I had to make sure to look at the lyrics, tho, because when he was saying "care yourself" I was hearing "kill yourself." I was like... *record scratching* Say what now? What in the Momo hell is this? Then I saw he was saying "care yourself," lol.

Thanks for sharing this! :maheart:
He definitely jumped up my fave male solos list so far with this album

Reactions: Tpse

JungkooksWife

Where is Shakespeare?
Reaction score
Shipped With
I'm not familiar with him at all but I love these songs. And his voice is so nice!
Suffering for Love is my favorite with 3 Things next. The other two songs are good too though. Thanks for tagging me. :)

baekk

Reaction score
Shipped With
I love his music so much, so underrated~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)