COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News E'Dawn is no longer part of PENTAGON, parts ways with Cube Entertainment (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Cube Entertainment has finally spoken up about the status of E’Dawn, and it was what fan’s were hoping would not happen, but were expecting to be the result.

Cube Entertainment released a statement, announcing they have terminated E’Dawn’s contract with their company. Since he is no longer a part of Cube Entertainment, he will also be leaving PENTAGON.

“As of November 14, Cube Entertainment and E’Dawn have agreed to terminate the contract between us. Once again, we are extremely thankful to the artist and all of the fans who have been with us up until now.”
— Cube Entertainment
The entire incident blew up when HyunA confirmed she was dating E’Dawn, after Cube Entertainment denied it.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Cube Entertainment has finally spoken up about the status of E’Dawn, and it was what fan’s were hoping would not happen, but were expecting to be the result.

Cube Entertainment released a statement, announcing they have terminated E’Dawn’s contract with their company. Since he is no longer a part of Cube Entertainment, he will also be leaving PENTAGON.

“As of November 14, Cube Entertainment and E’Dawn have agreed to terminate the contract between us. Once again, we are extremely thankful to the artist and all of the fans who have been with us up until now.”​
— Cube Entertainment
The entire incident blew up when HyunA confirmed she was dating E’Dawn, after Cube Entertainment denied it.
Wow this is sad really, hyuna would still be fine in her career, he won't have any after this.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
If it took this long to confirm what everyone knew, I hope E'dawn had a chance to get opportunities lined for himself

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well sht
There goes E'Dawns career and there goes me liking Pentagon :yolk:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well sht
There goes E'Dawns career and there goes me liking Pentagon :yolk:
I still can forced myself to like at least Hui or Jinho...but not sure for the whole group...Naughty Boy was alright, SHINE was the true BOP but well with...E-Dawn

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:c I wish him luck. I still with stan Pentagon though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What really bothers me about this is, idols are restricted by their companies about their personal lives, this is pretty stupid.

Firing someone because they were dating another idol from the same company. Plain stupid.

Who thinks that we might have a Cinderella story coming? E'Dawn and Hyuna making idols have their right to date.

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What really bothers me about this is, idols are restricted by their companies about their personal lives, this is pretty stupid.

Firing someone because they were dating another idol from the same company. Plain stupid.

Who thinks that we might have a Cinderella story coming? E'Dawn and Hyuna making idols have their right to date.
They had the right to date
They had been dating for years and cube knew it.
It was the fact that they went public.
Even still, they shouldn't have been fired

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread