COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

ear hole problems .. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I want to wear earrings again but I still have the old holes in my ears and I don't like where they are placed.. so I was gonna let them close up fully and then pierce them again but it's been ages and I think they are still there..... plus I'm pretty sure my conch piercing has closed up instead blehh TT what's your advice?? :nekoshy:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why do you dislike the place tho? :yolk: maybe with the right earrings it would look nice

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why do you dislike the place tho? :yolk: maybe with the right earrings it would look nice
probably my ocd but I feel like the holes are not placed where they should be/where I want them....... but I need to pierce them again either way I think because they are not closed up fully but too closed up to wear earrings.... (?) *sighs*

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
probably my ocd but I feel like the holes are not placed where they should be/where I want them....... but I need to pierce them again either way I think because they are not closed up fully but too closed up to wear earrings.... (?) *sighs*
Hmmm I can't give a proper opinion without actually seeing them :yolk: but about piercing them again or not, probably a piercing place can give you a better opinion

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I want to wear earrings again but I still have the old holes in my ears and I don't like where they are placed.. so I was gonna let them close up fully and then pierce them again but it's been ages and I think they are still there..... plus I'm pretty sure my conch piercing has closed up instead blehh TT what's your advice?? :nekoshy:

GO TO AND CONSULT PROPER PEIRCER! Not some sht hole call claries or some other jewelry place. I strongly advise you to listen to that. A place that also does tattoos is way safer then a place that just wants you to buy jewelry. That said a proper peircer will know how to right your piercings without messing up your ears. They will also tell you if it can't be done and your stuck with what you did already.

Edit: Trust me fudged up ears suck. And if you want to watch some horror stories I know where on youtube to send you.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
GO TO AND CONSULT PROPER PEIRCER! Not some sht hole call claries or some other jewelry place. I strongly advise you to listen to that. A place that also does tattoos is way safer then a place that just wants you to buy jewelry. That said a proper peircer will know how to right your piercings without messing up your ears. They will also tell you if it can't be done and your stuck with what you did already.

Edit: Trust me fudged up ears suck. And if you want to watch some horror stories I know where on youtube to send you.
thanks, I will remember it :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
thanks, I will remember it :)
I feel every kid should view this channel. It would save so much on mistakes. XD even I made some.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel every kid should view this channel. It would save so much on mistakes. XD even I made some.

omg that all looks so bad and scary :nekoshy: but thanks for real, this will help me make sure to be careful :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
omg that all looks so bad and scary :nekoshy: but thanks for real, this will help me make sure to be careful :)
'Don't worry if things get ugly Roly censors it. He won't go all traumatize you he'll just show you the good and the bad.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
definitely go to a piercer. they know best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread