COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Dundundun... It’s Yet Another! Queen’s B-Day (1 Viewer)

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
A954D593-08D5-4BC3-BDCE-E689ABC91895.gif

Lookie here, it’s yet another one of those birthday threads... getting tired?
But uh well, there’s more to go!

Nonetheless more special, here’s to birthday girl @kuro 🎈
This sweet and active (formerly?) girl is quite loved on this forum- no wonder, because she deserves a crown 👑

Last edited:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

My precious baby girl :fatlove: :fatlove: :omo:
Happy Birthday to you. I really hope your day will be amazing and that you feel loved by everyone around you.
I think it‘s obvious how much you mean to me. You are like my real daughter, my family. I hope you will always know that I will be there for you and that you can share anything with me. I would do anything for you.
It has been almost a year that we started talking, and I really appreciate you so much princess. We really had so many amazing and fun times together and I know many more years will come :lob:
I know the past weeks were difficult for you on so many levels but I know that it will all get better for you. You deserve the best after all.

I love you so much princess :GWofxLove: and again happy birthday my precious girl 💜

happy birthday kuroo 🐼❤ it seems like just yesterday that i met mimi, and through her met you 😩💕 i have dumb and wholesome fun when i’m with you, it kind of reverts me back to a teenager lol 🙃 LET ME REMIND YOU HERE THAT IM NOT SIXTEEN YOUNG MISSUS !! (goes to anyone else if it’s on their minds) i promise you that you will get an awesome boyfriend and that great job at a great company omg 😩😩 you work/study so hard, anyone that can’t see the shining star that you are deserves to die smh 🥰

~best wishes, your potato aunt/child/panda+narwhal hoe- what? peach darjeeling ☕ love you

HEY KURO YOU HAG, GUESS WHO CAN REALLY CALL YOU AN OLD HAG NOW!!! THATS RIGHT ME!!!!! ANYWAY LIKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THAT I LOVE YOU A LOT I CANT BELIEVE IVE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR LIKE A YEAR BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL I EVER GOT ALONG WITHOUT YOU YOU FUTURE HARVARD MILLIONAIRE BRAT!!!!!!
IM ALWAYS GONNA BE HERE FOR YOU KURO!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! ILL STILL BE IN OUR DISCORD CHAT WHEN IM A HUNDRED OK I PROMISE YOU BETTER DO THE SAME

Happy birthday amma :omo:
I'm always so late with these messages so I'm going to try and be early for once :ono: I hope you have an incredible birthday filled with lots and lots of love amma. :lob: I found it so fascinating when I found out that we spoke the same mothertongue. I've never found someone who did before so it was such an exciting experience for me. I love it when we give each other Indian song recommendations or talk about India. It feels homely and it's something I really really enjoy.
You're also such an ambitious and hard working person and I'm sure you'll do amazing in the future. You're sweet, smart and pretty. It shouldn't be possible for someone to be all three of those things at the same time but somehow you are. :hyoconfused: You shine and you make other people shine too. I wish you nothing but the best for you in the present and the future. I love you amma <3

porandathanal nalvalthukal amma.
பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் அம்மா :lob:

- love tato, your chellam and daughter

Hello, niece, tis I, the one and only lord of opposite day heaven, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY U LITTLE DEVIL. I hope you stop being the spam bot you are cause Admin-nim is gonna get a ban bot that'll ban you unintentonally,but continue being the happy little ball of energy we all know and love. We haven't interacted a lot recently, I've been busy and kinda off the forum a lot but I hope we can start doing events together again soon and that I'll see you around more. - Love, Uncle Rainbow

Kurooooo! :hyperkitty: I remember the time your spamming was at peak and that is when I started noticing you around.
A bit more interacting and I wasn't finally so formally awkward around you :worry:
Over my time spent knowing you, I have seen my opinion of you slowly change from the spammer on the forum to a lovely and lively girl. I adore your energetic and cheerful self.
You get along with everyone and are incredibly friendly.
You have truly been the soul of the forums and I hope you can make a full return after your exams finish.
I know I have this mean persona with you but in all honesty I have loved seeing you around and you're one important aspect of this community.
Today's a special day just for you.
Eat lots of cake (preferably chocolate)
Have a great day and enjoy your janam din!

Omg tiny kuro is becoming fractionally less tiny kuro :sanapray: I feel like Ive known you forever even though I cant remember when we first met
But though all that time you've been amazing, youre such a combination of hyper and sassy, yet youre still the sweetest person ever despite it all and how do you even do it ffs I want to be like that too :irenecrazy:

Okay i flopped but thats okay I can keep going in a new message
Anyways idk what im saying but youre amazing and I love you so much, and I hope that everything works out for you this year because you really deserve so much
Ily kuro :pandalob:

Happy birthday, kuro! Even though you can't recognize my voice even after we vc'ed for a hundred times, I still lob you :fatlove: I wish you all the best and a lot of happiness in your life! :heechuuhug:

Last edited:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
754A4DF5-6B16-4D12-903A-6DFE787F0F4D.gif

Happy birthday for Feb 11. I hope you have a wonderful time and spend it with loved ones :) All the best yeah!

Happy birthday @kuro ----> @MrsJimin holding :pikagun: @dooh_Jennie4ever :pepeslippy:

May your day be filled with lots of love, happiness, a bit of Jennie, V and even Nakko ☺ and less @MrsJimin 😇🤣 nahh seriously, have a great bday with your friends & family and many more years with you here @kps :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

Happy birthday to the best knight sis ever!!

I just wanna let you know that you're one of the sweetest people that I've ever met and you truly deserve everything :Peepocry: Good luck with high school, I know it can be tough. If you ever need someone to talk to or rant to about school or really anything, I'm always here for you. Get into Harvard/Stanford/MIT for us 😩 and then turn them all down if you don't want to go lmaoo. Idrk what I'm saying anymore. I love youuu, stay safe, and happy birthday. I hope you eat lots of cake 🎂🎉🥳

Oh I hear it’s someones birthday soon, and it looks like it’s my uwu bears birthday soon :D. Happy birthday kuro! You were one of my first friends on kps since the hyunapandashoe days :sj_weary:. And the family server brought our friendship to a new level when you made me your uwu goat :pepelovesad:. The family server was fun and i miss u telling me to go to sleep when it was 3 am hehe. I know your busy with school and so am I :yolk: . But be strong, you’ll get to the summer soon and it will be a fun time. Happy birthday to my kuro bear, have fun turning a year older!! From your uwu goat 🐐 Bitzy

Ps: you better find a sister I can marry :irenecrazy: Im lonely and I need to be your brother in law :maHeart:
happy birthday kurobully. i love you, i hope you can have fun and spend your best time. and i hope you can stop bullying >:c 💚

Happy Birthday, Kuro~

Today is the day you finally graduate from being a prepubescent female to being a hormone-raged teenager. :irenecrazy:

Not that you weren't always that, but it's officially time. I've always thought you were immature, not going to lie, but that is part of what makes you endearing. It's especially sweet when you lose control over your systems & type in All Caps. You strike me as a level-headed person who knows very well how to bring people together. It was because of you that we could hold those VC sessions in the Superior Fam server & that made me come out of my shell a lot. So I'm thankful.

Keep being the awesome you. I hope you have lots of cake & enjoy your birthday. Love, Mortie.

There's a lot u have probably seen, so something sweet and simple but I wish u the best of best birthdays and to spend it nicely and happily with a lot of fun and people around u. 💛💛🥰

Happy birthday Kuro!!

I hope you‘re celebrating your birthday with lots of ice cream and cake 🍦 🍰 (no reference intented ofc)

Those good ol days when you were the most active person on KS :yolk: I miss them, but I will always see you as a good friend and I hope you feel the same. Good luck with school and exams, I‘ll believe in you that one day you‘ll get that hot 6‘0 boyfriend whos 20y older than you with nice abs, but not so nice taste unless he stans RV, that you’ve dreamt of everyday :worryy: Little step sis got so old so fast :maHeart:

They grow up so quick :yolk:

Enjoy your birthday smol churro

PS: sksksks

PPS: Miri aka flopri is writing her message below mine rn

PPPS: stan RV

PPSPSPSP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-from your one and only bae

Last edited:

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

Happy birthday darling niece :omo:

Spend this day happily with a lot of good food and presents! I wish I could fly to your *nugu* town and give you a hug :GWreiiAkkohug: It's been a while since we met and you've always been so outgoing and sweet and just overall lovable. I always cherish those weird convos (still want to open that skin shop though) and VC sessions we have. I know you've been working hard in school, but remember to take it easy sometimes and don't burn yourself out. AKA this is my way of saying that you should spend more time on Discord! Just kidding, I don't promote procrastination and hitting on oppas online :welp: Only unnirs :sanapray: Okay so where was I? Oh yeah, stan Heiz- eh wait this is a birthday message? Well that's awkward... er... H-happy birthday kuro! :soob: -Auntie Miri

PS: Anthony is the real flop >:c

PPS: PPS is something you will hear in AP Econ a lot

PPPS: We should VC!!! I might even sing happy birthday and voicecrack

Thank you for being one of the kindest, most genuine and closest friends to me, I value our friendship a lot, I hope you're doing very well and are happy and safe, have a wonderful, fun, happy birthday Kuro, may our friendship last for as long as possible, I love you 💛

Happy birthday kuro! You're so sweet, funny, smart, and a huge joy to be around. I love talking to you on discord and I'm glad we've gotten to know each other a little bit. You're really growing into a wonderful young lady and you're going to do great things in life. I wish you a happy birthday and I hope your day is filled with lots of love and happiness :fatlove: :lob:

Hey Kuro Happy birthday! :potatosparkle:

We haven't talked in so long since we've both been quite busy but know that I miss you a lot. :peepopoppy: You're such a wonder to talk to and you're such a sweet and hardworking girl. :potatoheart: I hope you have a wonderful bday and many more to go and that all your studies go well :lob:

I love you from you're not mother :pandalob:

Happy birthday honey :lob: I wish you all the best, a lot of sunny days full of smiles and nice people in your life. You’re an amazing girl, so sweet and caring and I’m glad I got to know you and to be your aunt mom. We didn’t talk lately, but you know I will always take care of you, little angel and I will always protect you.

Don’t forget to eat a lot of yummy food today :pikacookie:

PS: stan Jk’s abs

PS2: your aunt is a good influence

Love you :pandalob: -dii :pepegiftbox:

Hey kuro my lovely daughter, the moment you were born, your mom and I shed a sad tear knowing we'd never be as great as you :suanod: But I feel so blessed to be your appa, especially on a day as grand as today when you turn a year older. Happy birthday sweetheart :pandalob: I know we haven't talked much lately and I've been kinda MIA due to stuff, I'm sorry. That doesn't change how I feel about you one bit though. I wish you nothing but the best for the coming year, hope you achieve whatever you set out to do, and only good things come your way. All the health and happiness to you my dear.

Most of all I hope you retain that immense energy and enthusiasm and willingness to explore and experience new things, all those things remind me of what a sweet child you are coz you also show moments of such maturity, so it's good to balance it out lol. Spend the day with your loved ones, make it a day to remember.
Love you :potatohuggleheart: :potatohuggleheart: :potatohuggleheart:

Happy Birthday my sweet Kuro, Ahhh our little one is growing up :yolk:, happy quince my sweet child. So truthfully I suck at writing birthday messages, so forgive me if I just sound stupid~ But I just wanted to say how proud we are of you. You are one the the sweetest and kind hearted users on KS. You try to be friends with everyone despite what other judge by their cover. When things go rough instinctively we all tried to runaway, but only a few can over comeback and are strong enough to smooth it out. You might be one the youngest but you for sure are also one of the strongest. Some days im so impressed how mature you are for your age! Lmao anyways I know we haven’t talked in a bit but please if you need anything or just wanted to say hi. Just drop by and say hi,

I’ll stop everything to reply to you^^. Happy Birthday Kuro and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

-Dreamer

hello my beautiful kuro, how are you? it’s been long since we lasted talked but i’m so happy to see you active on the forum. I know it’s been long since we talked but I still care for you regardless. I will always care and love you. if our friendship unfortunately fades I will still cherish all of our memories together, I will be happy knowing that I was once in your life. I would be happy with our beautiful memories. Thank you for allowing these memories to be made, I will reminisce and cherish you. I hope the high school is treating you well, I hope you don’t have much stress. Please take care of yourself, I know you’re gonna do well in life because your a strong girl. You’re extremely strong and hardworking and I’m so proud of your success and your achievements. You’ve been through so much, so much, but you’re still living and breathing today. That is very admirable and I applaud you. I hope that your happy now, that you are enjoying your youth. I wish for your happiness and your success, I wish for you to experience joy everyday. I know some days it will be hard to even wake up and you feel absolute pain, but just know that everything will be okay. It will all be okay, just keep pushing through. At first I did not know what to write, but it all flowed to me after I began thinking about you. I miss you so much, and I love you. Happy birthday, my dear. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday 💖

ADCC133C-FE37-42C4-998E-0B2D097BB11E.gif

yo good morning, princess! how’s the weather looking outside the window?
we cleared the clouds from your stormy sky, i hope 🤞 for this one day​

Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
@kuro How was my acting in staff chat? :jenniesmug:

Happy birthday amma. <33 I hope you have an incredible day today
lob.png

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday again my baby :nekolove:
hope you have the best day today

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Happy birthday my lovely princess :nekolove:
Have an amazing day and year ahead! :pepeheart:

@Darjeeling Idk if the tags worked lol, I didn't get a notif here XD

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
GIRL I LOVE YOU

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
phew I'm a very late flop but omg tysm guys <3

even though we couldn't vc, the birthday wishes were more than enough. I love you all so so much and I'm so glad I met all of you wonderful people through KPS. I'll answer the messages soon, but in the meantime...

@kuro How was my acting in staff chat? :jenniesmug:

Happy birthday amma. <33 I hope you have an incredible day today
lob.png
the acting was beautiful :sj_weary: thanks chellam, I had a wonderful day <3

Happy Birthday again my baby :nekolove:
hope you have the best day today
love you to the moon mom :nekolove:

Happy birthday my lovely princess :nekolove:
Have an amazing day and year ahead! :pepeheart:

@Darjeeling Idk if the tags worked lol, I didn't get a notif here XD
thanks appa, we should talk more :yolk: :maheart:

Happy birthday @kuro 💙💜💙💜💙
thanks flop :nekolove:
Aww, this is so sweet.
Best wishes to you @kuro and many more ^^
thank you so much!
GIRL I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU TOO :pandalove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

My precious baby girl :fatlove: :fatlove: :omo:
Happy Birthday to you. I really hope your day will be amazing and that you feel loved by everyone around you.
I think it‘s obvious how much you mean to me. You are like my real daughter, my family. I hope you will always know that I will be there for you and that you can share anything with me. I would do anything for you.
It has been almost a year that we started talking, and I really appreciate you so much princess. We really had so many amazing and fun times together and I know many more years will come :lob:
I know the past weeks were difficult for you on so many levels but I know that it will all get better for you. You deserve the best after all.

I love you so much princess :GWofxLove: and again happy birthday my precious girl 💜

mom I love you to the moon and back. it's pretty obvious I consider you family irl as well, you are one of the most important people I've met on kps and I hope we stay as close as we are as long as we live :nekolove: I can't believe it's only been a year, I feel like I've honestly known you since the day I was born. I also know we'll have many more fun times in the years to come, and we need to vc again. don't forget that you are a huge part in this relationship, you also deserve the very best mom, don't forget that :pepeheart: thank you so much for the nitro and the wishes, I love you <3

happy birthday kuroo 🐼❤ it seems like just yesterday that i met mimi, and through her met you 😩💕 i have dumb and wholesome fun when i’m with you, it kind of reverts me back to a teenager lol 🙃 LET ME REMIND YOU HERE THAT IM NOT SIXTEEN YOUNG MISSUS !! (goes to anyone else if it’s on their minds) i promise you that you will get an awesome boyfriend and that great job at a great company omg 😩😩 you work/study so hard, anyone that can’t see the shining star that you are deserves to die smh 🥰

~best wishes, your potato aunt/child/panda+narwhal hoe- what? peach darjeeling ☕ love you

OMG DARJ I CANT BELIEVE HOW STUPID WE ARE TOGETHER. act your age :pandacop: the only reason I thought you were a teen is because you act like one 24/7, you're so immature smh. darj I love you you with my whole heart, and with mimi we are just a bunch of stupid crackheads together and we are three flops who will take over the world one day. I'll find the great boyfriend, I promise but don't wish death on others :wimwim: thanks for the bday wishessssss and we just have a complex relationship :sanapray: love you too <3

HEY KURO YOU HAG, GUESS WHO CAN REALLY CALL YOU AN OLD HAG NOW!!! THATS RIGHT ME!!!!! ANYWAY LIKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ALL THAT I LOVE YOU A LOT I CANT BELIEVE IVE ONLY KNOWN YOU FOR LIKE A YEAR BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW THE HELL I EVER GOT ALONG WITHOUT YOU YOU FUTURE HARVARD MILLIONAIRE BRAT!!!!!!
IM ALWAYS GONNA BE HERE FOR YOU KURO!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! ILL STILL BE IN OUR DISCORD CHAT WHEN IM A HUNDRED OK I PROMISE YOU BETTER DO THE SAME

OMG YOU DUMMY I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE EVER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. YOU HONESTLY COMPLETE ME AND WE'VE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER AND WE'LL NEVER EVER EVER SPLIT. YOURE MY WAIFU AND I CLAIMED YOU AND WHEN YOU BECOME A TROPHY WIFE PAY ME A VISIT WITH YOUR HOT OLD MAN. I CANT BELIEVE HOW STUCK TOGETHER FOR SO LONG EITHER BUT NO REGRETS HERE. WE'LL FOREVER BE IN OUR DISCORD CHAT BUT OUR KPS CONVO FLOPPED. I LOVE YOU

Happy birthday amma :omo:
I'm always so late with these messages so I'm going to try and be early for once :ono: I hope you have an incredible birthday filled with lots and lots of love amma. :lob: I found it so fascinating when I found out that we spoke the same mothertongue. I've never found someone who did before so it was such an exciting experience for me. I love it when we give each other Indian song recommendations or talk about India. It feels homely and it's something I really really enjoy.
You're also such an ambitious and hard working person and I'm sure you'll do amazing in the future. You're sweet, smart and pretty. It shouldn't be possible for someone to be all three of those things at the same time but somehow you are. :hyoconfused: You shine and you make other people shine too. I wish you nothing but the best for you in the present and the future. I love you amma <3

porandathanal nalvalthukal amma.
பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் அம்மா :lob:

- love tato, your chellam and daughter

my heard literally just melted :maheart: you never fail to make my smile chellam, you're such a genuine person with so much love to spread. thank you so much for the fun times we've bonded over Vijay and our tamil songs, we have SO much taste btw, nobody comes close in the entire nation of India :queen: . I love you so much and I can't wait to get even closer to you. you're a pretty new addition to staff but it feels like you've been here for forever :maheart: . நன்றி, நான் உன்னை காதலிக்கிறேன் (google translate don't fail me now :yolk: )
ps: this emote is A E S T H E T I C 🤩

Hello, niece, tis I, the one and only lord of opposite day heaven, HAPPPY BIRTHDAY U LITTLE DEVIL. I hope you stop being the spam bot you are cause Admin-nim is gonna get a ban bot that'll ban you unintentonally,but continue being the happy little ball of energy we all know and love. We haven't interacted a lot recently, I've been busy and kinda off the forum a lot but I hope we can start doing events together again soon and that I'll see you around more. - Love, Uncle Rainbow

omg thank you DEVIL UNCLE. don't worry, admin's love me too much to ban me ofc :wimwim: but thanks for referring me to a ball as if I don't control the entire dimension of hell :queen: . we really should talk more, I miss you! and we flop at events together but yes, we must do another one and make it work. thank you for the bday wishhhh

Kurooooo! :hyperkitty: I remember the time your spamming was at peak and that is when I started noticing you around.
A bit more interacting and I wasn't finally so formally awkward around you :worry:
Over my time spent knowing you, I have seen my opinion of you slowly change from the spammer on the forum to a lovely and lively girl. I adore your energetic and cheerful self.
You get along with everyone and are incredibly friendly.
You have truly been the soul of the forums and I hope you can make a full return after your exams finish.
I know I have this mean persona with you but in all honesty I have loved seeing you around and you're one important aspect of this community.
Today's a special day just for you.
Eat lots of cake (preferably chocolate)
Have a great day and enjoy your janam din!

skinskinskinskinskin omg my spamming days :queen: . tbh we totally were kinda awkward with each other but after seeing you around I also got comfortable with you and starting finding out more about the skinny we love. I really do try to be including :yolk: and I promise I'll return soon, gotta ease my way into it :sanapray: .you are very mean to me ngl, but that's ok because you're my uwu dog or something idek but you're also super super super duper important to kps and me. I had chocolate cake just for you <3 tysmmmmmm (ps. there were never 3 n's :zoomeyes: )

Omg tiny kuro is becoming fractionally less tiny kuro :sanapray: I feel like Ive known you forever even though I cant remember when we first met
But though all that time you've been amazing, youre such a combination of hyper and sassy, yet youre still the sweetest person ever despite it all and how do you even do it ffs I want to be like that too :irenecrazy:

Okay i flopped but thats okay I can keep going in a new message
Anyways idk what im saying but youre amazing and I love you so much, and I hope that everything works out for you this year because you really deserve so much
Ily kuro :pandalob:

omg vik I love you. honestly, it's feels like I've known you for ages. I trust you with all my heart, thank you for all the stupid stuff you've prevented me from doing and all the advice you've given me, when I needed you the most, you were there for me. I try and be nice, not sure about sassy :wimwim: but just open up to people more :). you're super duper amazing and I love you so much more. thank you for the message <3

Happy birthday, kuro! Even though you can't recognize my voice even after we vc'ed for a hundred times, I still lob you :fatlove: I wish you all the best and a lot of happiness in your life! :heechuuhug:

thanks flop. and ok you and marko and ant are the same person, I'll find proof one day don't worry and then the three of you are busted. until then @notthatmarko and @Baechu I'm watching you :seokeyes: .thank youuuu I'll be sure to keep you updated on all my happiness :wimwim:

thank you all so much for doing this for me :nekolove:
I'll be sure to answer the rest soon and my formatting sucks Ik :yolk:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
round two :sanapray:
754A4DF5-6B16-4D12-903A-6DFE787F0F4D.gif

Happy birthday for Feb 11. I hope you have a wonderful time and spend it with loved ones :) All the best yeah!

thank you so much!

Happy birthday @kuro ----> @MrsJimin holding :pikagun: @dooh_Jennie4ever :pepeslippy:

May your day be filled with lots of love, happiness, a bit of Jennie, V and even Nakko ☺ and less @MrsJimin 😇🤣 nahh seriously, have a great bday with your friends & family and many more years with you here @kps :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

omg thank you! :nekolove: and yes, the less mimi the better :sj_weary: I had a great bday, and I hope I'll see you around!

Happy birthday to the best knight sis ever!!

I just wanna let you know that you're one of the sweetest people that I've ever met and you truly deserve everything :Peepocry: Good luck with high school, I know it can be tough. If you ever need someone to talk to or rant to about school or really anything, I'm always here for you. Get into Harvard/Stanford/MIT for us 😩 and then turn them all down if you don't want to go lmaoo. Idrk what I'm saying anymore. I love youuu, stay safe, and happy birthday. I hope you eat lots of cake 🎂🎉🥳

thanks knight sis :nekolove: . you're literally so amazing, we should rob people again :wimwim: . I really appreciate you being here for me, it means a lot, and don't worry I will outshine everyone intellectually :queen: . but I'd never turn them down LMFAO. love you tooooo and I did eat lots of cake!

Oh I hear it’s someones birthday soon, and it looks like it’s my uwu bears birthday soon :D. Happy birthday kuro! You were one of my first friends on kps since the hyunapandashoe days :sj_weary:. And the family server brought our friendship to a new level when you made me your uwu goat :pepelovesad:. The family server was fun and i miss u telling me to go to sleep when it was 3 am hehe. I know your busy with school and so am I :yolk: . But be strong, you’ll get to the summer soon and it will be a fun time. Happy birthday to my kuro bear, have fun turning a year older!! From your uwu goat 🐐 Bitzy

Ps: you better find a sister I can marry :irenecrazy: Im lonely and I need to be your brother in law :maHeart:

love you goatie <3 omg I never knew I was one of your first friends that makes me so happy :maheart: our friendship is top tier goatie, nobody can beat it :sanapray: . but please sleep regularly, it's not good to stay up often :(((. yesss summer is going to be a blast! and don't worry, I'll get a sister soon :maheart:

happy birthday kurobully. i love you, i hope you can have fun and spend your best time. and i hope you can stop bullying >:c 💚

thanks bullry and don't forget, I only bully you :) <333

Happy Birthday, Kuro~

Today is the day you finally graduate from being a prepubescent female to being a hormone-raged teenager. :irenecrazy:

Not that you weren't always that, but it's officially time. I've always thought you were immature, not going to lie, but that is part of what makes you endearing. It's especially sweet when you lose control over your systems & type in All Caps. You strike me as a level-headed person who knows very well how to bring people together. It was because of you that we could hold those VC sessions in the Superior Fam server & that made me come out of my shell a lot. So I'm thankful.

Keep being the awesome you. I hope you have lots of cake & enjoy your birthday. Love, Mortie.

thanks mortie! yessss hormones are raging rn :queen: . I am pretty immature LOL but glad to see you find that cute :wimwim: and it's ALL CAPS flops not All Caps. I suppose I can be levelheaded sometimes, as hard as it may be to believe, but I can't take credit for the vcs, it's all you :nekolove: . and you are never ever ever allowed back in your shell as long as I'm around. I did eat lots of cake, don't worry!

There's a lot u have probably seen, so something sweet and simple but I wish u the best of best birthdays and to spend it nicely and happily with a lot of fun and people around u. 💛💛🥰

awwww thank you, this was very sweet <3

Happy birthday Kuro!!

I hope you‘re celebrating your birthday with lots of ice cream and cake 🍦 🍰 (no reference intented ofc)

Those good ol days when you were the most active person on KS :yolk: I miss them, but I will always see you as a good friend and I hope you feel the same. Good luck with school and exams, I‘ll believe in you that one day you‘ll get that hot 6‘0 boyfriend whos 20y older than you with nice abs, but not so nice taste unless he stans RV, that you’ve dreamt of everyday :worryy: Little step sis got so old so fast :maHeart:

They grow up so quick :yolk:

Enjoy your birthday smol churro

PS: sksksks

PPS: Miri aka flopri is writing her message below mine rn

PPPS: stan RV

PPSPSPSP: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

-from your one and only bae

what a flop :sj_weary: no ice cream, but lots of cake don't worry. oh yes my spamming days, the memories :maheart: ofc I feel the same you stupid flop. oh yes, 6'0+ and abs are the main criteria, ofc money and looks come next :sj_weary: , don't worry he'll def stan red velvet or it's over. smh you're just old :wimwim: . you have a very flop voice and miri is the best :queen: thank youuuu <3​

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Happy birthday darling niece :omo:

Spend this day happily with a lot of good food and presents! I wish I could fly to your *nugu* town and give you a hug :GWreiiAkkohug: It's been a while since we met and you've always been so outgoing and sweet and just overall lovable. I always cherish those weird convos (still want to open that skin shop though) and VC sessions we have. I know you've been working hard in school, but remember to take it easy sometimes and don't burn yourself out. AKA this is my way of saying that you should spend more time on Discord! Just kidding, I don't promote procrastination and hitting on oppas online :welp: Only unnirs :sanapray: Okay so where was I? Oh yeah, stan Heiz- eh wait this is a birthday message? Well that's awkward... er... H-happy birthday kuro! :soob: -Auntie Miri

PS: Anthony is the real flop >:c

PPS: PPS is something you will hear in AP Econ a lot

PPPS: We should VC!!! I might even sing happy birthday and voicecrack

thanks miriiiiii :nekolove:
yes my small little nugu town but omg you look like you'd be such a good hugger :pandalove: . omg it has been like forever but don't forget that's exactly you as well <333 outgoing and lovable miri. and yes that skin shop is our CASH COW will fund us all the way through college :sj_weary: . don't worry, got my nitro so I don't wanna waste it LMAO I'll be on discord a lot more. but yes, I will take my studies seriously but not too seriously :sanapray: . ant is the biggest flop ofc and I'm not even taking ap econ :wimwim:

Thank you for being one of the kindest, most genuine and closest friends to me, I value our friendship a lot, I hope you're doing very well and are happy and safe, have a wonderful, fun, happy birthday Kuro, may our friendship last for as long as possible, I love you 💛

thank you too rolly. I will always cherish all of our vcs and I miss you so much. we really should talk more, I hope you're doing alright as well. love you to the moon and back rolly <3

Happy birthday kuro! You're so sweet, funny, smart, and a huge joy to be around. I love talking to you on discord and I'm glad we've gotten to know each other a little bit. You're really growing into a wonderful young lady and you're going to do great things in life. I wish you a happy birthday and I hope your day is filled with lots of love and happiness :fatlove: :lob:

love you so much lex :nekolove: yes I will also never forget that time you stole my fruit and identity like pineapple was my thing :welp: . thank you so much, so much love ofc :sanapray:

Hey Kuro Happy birthday! :potatosparkle:

We haven't talked in so long since we've both been quite busy but know that I miss you a lot. :peepopoppy: You're such a wonder to talk to and you're such a sweet and hardworking girl. :potatoheart: I hope you have a wonderful bday and many more to go and that all your studies go well :lob:

I love you from you're not mother :pandalob:

thanks not mother :sanapray:
I miss you so much as well omg we should really talk more. hopefully my studies do go well omg :yolk: I'm stressing.l ove you <333

Happy birthday honey :lob: I wish you all the best, a lot of sunny days full of smiles and nice people in your life. You’re an amazing girl, so sweet and caring and I’m glad I got to know you and to be your aunt mom. We didn’t talk lately, but you know I will always take care of you, little angel and I will always protect you.

Don’t forget to eat a lot of yummy food today :pikacookie:

PS: stan Jk’s abs

PS2: your aunt is a good influence

Love you :pandalob: -dii :pepegiftbox:

thanks dii. you're such an amazing aunt mom and we have to talk more. you're one of the most supportive people I know <3. I ate a lot don't worry, and I'm going to a buffet with my friends tomorrow :sanapray: . ofc I stan jk's abs but you are NOT a good influence :wimwim:

Hey kuro my lovely daughter, the moment you were born, your mom and I shed a sad tear knowing we'd never be as great as you :suanod: But I feel so blessed to be your appa, especially on a day as grand as today when you turn a year older. Happy birthday sweetheart :pandalob: I know we haven't talked much lately and I've been kinda MIA due to stuff, I'm sorry. That doesn't change how I feel about you one bit though. I wish you nothing but the best for the coming year, hope you achieve whatever you set out to do, and only good things come your way. All the health and happiness to you my dear.

Most of all I hope you retain that immense energy and enthusiasm and willingness to explore and experience new things, all those things remind me of what a sweet child you are coz you also show moments of such maturity, so it's good to balance it out lol. Spend the day with your loved ones, make it a day to remember.
Love you :potatohuggleheart: :potatohuggleheart: :potatohuggleheart:

hi appa :nekolove: oh please you and jen are 10x better than I'll ever be. yes we need to talk more! I miss you! I've been MIA too not gonna lie :yolk: . I'm so glad we can talk to each other so freely though, and I'm hoping some good comes through as well. thank youuuuu :pepeheart:

Happy Birthday my sweet Kuro, Ahhh our little one is growing up :yolk:, happy quince my sweet child. So truthfully I suck at writing birthday messages, so forgive me if I just sound stupid~ But I just wanted to say how proud we are of you. You are one the the sweetest and kind hearted users on KS. You try to be friends with everyone despite what other judge by their cover. When things go rough instinctively we all tried to runaway, but only a few can over comeback and are strong enough to smooth it out. You might be one the youngest but you for sure are also one of the strongest. Some days im so impressed how mature you are for your age! Lmao anyways I know we haven’t talked in a bit but please if you need anything or just wanted to say hi. Just drop by and say hi,

I’ll stop everything to reply to you^^. Happy Birthday Kuro and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

-Dreamer

thank you so much dream! ofc you don't sound stupid, it's so sweet <3. your message is so genuine and it's just super amazing to be your friend dream, you're such an honest and lovely person. I'm not very mature though :yolk: but thank you so much for being here for me. we should talk soon!

hello my beautiful kuro, how are you? it’s been long since we lasted talked but i’m so happy to see you active on the forum. I know it’s been long since we talked but I still care for you regardless. I will always care and love you. if our friendship unfortunately fades I will still cherish all of our memories together, I will be happy knowing that I was once in your life. I would be happy with our beautiful memories. Thank you for allowing these memories to be made, I will reminisce and cherish you. I hope the high school is treating you well, I hope you don’t have much stress. Please take care of yourself, I know you’re gonna do well in life because your a strong girl. You’re extremely strong and hardworking and I’m so proud of your success and your achievements. You’ve been through so much, so much, but you’re still living and breathing today. That is very admirable and I applaud you. I hope that your happy now, that you are enjoying your youth. I wish for your happiness and your success, I wish for you to experience joy everyday. I know some days it will be hard to even wake up and you feel absolute pain, but just know that everything will be okay. It will all be okay, just keep pushing through. At first I did not know what to write, but it all flowed to me after I began thinking about you. I miss you so much, and I love you. Happy birthday, my dear. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday 💖

hey twink, I love you so much. don't say that, it'll never fade no matter if we talk or if we don't, I'll always have a place for you in my heart and you'll have one for me. I will also love you always, no matter what happens. hs is very stressful but it's becoming much easier to handle as the days go by. don't forget, the only reason I made it to the other is you twink, I'll never forget how much you've helped me. I hope you are as happy as I am in this moment (which is extremely happy!) for the rest of your life baby, you deserve so much happiness and joy.

love you too :pikahappy:

ADCC133C-FE37-42C4-998E-0B2D097BB11E.gif

yo good morning, princess! how’s the weather looking outside the window?
we cleared the clouds from your stormy sky, i hope 🤞 for this one day​

and the last of them are done :maheart:
thank you all so much and @Darjeeling especially <3

I hope to celebrate many many more birthdays with the best people I know :nekolove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread