COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comeback Dreamcatcher second place in tower records!! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow they did really well, but their music is perfect for Japan so knew they would do 😋

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Wow they did really well, but their music is perfect for Japan so knew they would do 😋
True but there are still many Japanese who don't know about them yet, but this proves that they are starting to notice.
They also came 8th in Oricon charts! When 'What' debuted in Japan, it came 12th in Oricon.

OOF GET SLAYCATCHER
YAAS!!! I am in love with your sigs btw! I swear you have some of the most pleasing sigs ever! lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
True but there are still many Japanese who don't know about them yet, but this proves that they are starting to notice.
They also came 8th in Oricon charts! When 'What' debuted in Japan, it came 12th in Oricon.
We love a group that improves.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I loved it when I went to the main Tower Records store in Shibuya and they had a section dedicated to Dreamcatcher :sj_weary:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
This is great news!

Dreamcatcher could really do well in Japan if they keep releasing Japanese versions of their albums each comeback etc. I'm also hoping for a DC Anime OST for one of the popular shows over there!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
This is great news!

Dreamcatcher could really do well in Japan if they keep releasing Japanese versions of their albums each comeback etc. I'm also hoping for a DC Anime OST for one of the popular shows over there!
Yes I agree! It seems like the Japanese market is a great place for the girls to really explore!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread