WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!
Feel free to sign up today. We won't bite. Join us now for a fun & engaging experience in the fastest growing international kpop community!

Comeback Dreamcatcher second place in tower records!!

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reaction score
Reaction score
Shipped With
Wow they did really well, but their music is perfect for Japan so knew they would do 😋
True but there are still many Japanese who don't know about them yet, but this proves that they are starting to notice.
They also came 8th in Oricon charts! When 'What' debuted in Japan, it came 12th in Oricon.

OOF GET SLAYCATCHER
YAAS!!! I am in love with your sigs btw! I swear you have some of the most pleasing sigs ever! lol

Reaction score
This is great news!

Dreamcatcher could really do well in Japan if they keep releasing Japanese versions of their albums each comeback etc. I'm also hoping for a DC Anime OST for one of the popular shows over there!

Reaction score
Shipped With
This is great news!

Dreamcatcher could really do well in Japan if they keep releasing Japanese versions of their albums each comeback etc. I'm also hoping for a DC Anime OST for one of the popular shows over there!
Yes I agree! It seems like the Japanese market is a great place for the girls to really explore!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)