Appreciation Dreamcatcher has some bops

lexusuwu

Rookie
Reaction score
Okay, so I today I've been listening to some Dreamcatcher songs. I've been meaning to listen to their discography for a while, but I never really got to it. There's still some more songs that I need to listen to, but their music is pretty good so far. I already liked their song Chase Me, but that was the only one I liked before today. Here's the songs that I like so far.

I also have always loved their cover of Winner's Really Really. It's amazing.
:pandalove:

I think I'm gonna have to go watch some videos about them so I can get to know them better. They seem pretty talented and have lots of bops. I'm definitely going to check out their comeback now.
:pandalove:

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
Reaction score
yay. love the dreamcatcher love :maheart:
they really have a diverse discography and the new album seems already good with just the highlight video presenting the songs.
The girls are hilarious. I defently recommend watching dreamcatcher note. Everything is subbed on youtube, vlive or 7-dreamers ( which is a team that translates everything for dreamcatcher, posts updates and starts projects)

lexusuwu

Rookie
Reaction score

lexusuwu

Rookie
Reaction score
yay. love the dreamcatcher love :maheart:
they really have a diverse discography and the new album seems already good with just the highlight video presenting the songs.
The girls are hilarious. I defently recommend watching dreamcatcher note. Everything is subbed on youtube, vlive or 7-dreamers ( which is a team that translates everything for dreamcatcher, posts updates and starts projects)
I listened to the highlight reel and it sounded really good. I’ll have to look at Dreamcatcher Note now.
:maheart:

dreamcatcher

↠cereal↞
Reaction score
I listened to the highlight reel and it sounded really good. I’ll have to look at Dreamcatcher Note now.
:maheart:
yes. I am super excited to hear the full songs. Good that you like it.
and yay :pandahappy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)