COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Does anyone need help with math homework (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki help pleaseee
2 - 2/2x-1= x+ 1
Use addition and subtraction to move all constants over to one side and the variables to the other. Then use common terms to solve for the x value through multiplication and division

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
Reactions Received
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
KS Coins
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Omg the part of physics I failed :wimwim:
What questions do you have
It's just the basics so hopefully you'll be fine :wimwim:

It's to do with parallel circuits. Imagine, I put a resistor where the blue arrow is. How would that affect the current and how on earth would I work it out? The same also applies for the red arrow. Would the value be as same as the blue arrow or would it be different?

We started the topic 2 weeks ago and this is the first thing we learned and I still don't get it. :wimwim:
Thank you~

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's just the basics so hopefully you'll be fine :wimwim:

It's to do with parallel circuits. Imagine, I put a resistor where the blue arrow is. How would that affect the current and how on earth would I work it out? The same also applies for the red arrow. Would the value be as same as the blue arrow or would it be different?

We started the topic 2 weeks ago and this is the first thing we learned and I still don't get it. :wimwim:
Thank you~
:sanathink:

Sorry
The basics are especially hard
If I remember how to do it ill let you know :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
let me get this right: You are doing bad in your math class, but you want to tutor people who are doing bad in math?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's okay. I'll work it out somehow :yolk:

I hate physics so much :jisoosmh:
From what I renember the problem tests the difference between parallel and series circuits. If you can combine them all with no change into one, then its a series circuit. The one where you put it into the parallel part is a parallel circuit. Series and parallel circuits have different properties relating to the current and voltage, so id look at those and think about how you might find the current. If you need more help ask me, I do remember some stuff now

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
From what I renember the problem tests the difference between parallel and series circuits. If you can combine them all with no change into one, then its a series circuit. The one where you put it into the parallel part is a parallel circuit. Series and parallel circuits have different properties relating to the current and voltage, so id look at those and think about how you might find the current. If you need more help ask me, I do remember some stuff now
Thank you! I'm fine with series circuits since the current is the same all the way around but parallel circuits are so annoying. Especially when you add diodes, resistors, variable resistors and whatnot. I feel embarrased to ask my physics teacher because she asked if we all understood it and I didn't say anything. I probably should have :wimwim:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! I'm fine with series circuits since the current is the same all the way around but parallel circuits are so annoying. Especially when you add diodes, resistors, variable resistors and whatnot. I feel embarrased to ask my physics teacher because she asked if we all understood it and I didn't say anything. I probably should have :wimwim:
Ask Her, its better than just suffering :wimwim:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
That sounds like a her problem :wimwim:
Yeah she's really bad at teaching :wimwim:

After hours of self study after I chickened out to ask my physics teacher again, I finally got it :sanapray:

I have to thank you because I probably never would have had the motivation to re-study it again if I hadn't talked to you <3
I've written out notes and the parts in red are the parts which explain what I didn't understand in the beginning or clean up issues that I did have. You don't need to read them at all but it shows how much this has helped :pikahappy:

It wasn't actually that hard after I got it. I feel kind of stupid that I didn't get it all along lmao. It kind of is my physics teacher's fault for teaching about series circuits and parallel circuits on the same day in the the very first lesson we had this year. She sort of tried to cover 5 pages of the textbook in a hour and it left basically everyone in the class really confused.
Please excuse my terrible handwriting and the smudgy pen :wimwim:

20190920_205511.jpg
20190920_205527.jpg
20190920_205435.jpg
20190920_205207.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread