COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think your ult already delivered enough for satisfy you for your whole life? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I think CLC already gave me enough, all that they do now is a plus for me :jenniesmug:

It's different with 4minute, they were starting their thing and suddenly came the hammer with a bang :jisoosmh:

Let's Discuss.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If we talking about groups...

Yes! EXO and Seventeen already have discographies that I love with my whole heart and soul! Although with SVT I feel like I might be left with a niggling feeling of wanting to know where their music would end up, since they are changing styles and all that y'know!

If we are talking idols...

I love Kai and Woozi as they are. If they choose to stop being idols and celebrities this very day I won't love them any less or feel any regret!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
We I just recently found new ults and they debuted this year so no... My old ults did though

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think CLC already gave me enough, all that they do now is a plus for me :jenniesmug:

It's different with 4minute, they were starting their thing and suddenly came the hammer with a bang :jisoosmh:

Let's Discuss.
CLC are your ults??

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Let's Discuss.
Are you trying to convince yourself of something?

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Are you trying to convince yourself of something?
Do you think they still have much more to show?

They did a lot of concepts and found something that sticked.

It's not like legendary groups that go on hiatus like F(x).

There's not much more to expect tbh.

Unless koreans suddenly develop taste.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
If after EXIDs Japanese contract runs out they never got together i'd be satisfied with how their career was as a group and they have a strong discography full of bops to leave behind which is only gonna get stronger with their December comeback Magic anticipate!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
There will never be enough videos of Jimin in this world

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah.. TVXQ Rain 2pm WG MissA Vixx Fx shinee 2ne1 IU girls generation ITzY baek Yerin NCT GOT7 red velvet are great.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
Block B, not even close. I'll be in my 80s and still feel unsatisfied.

Same with a lot of other soloists like Heize, Cifika, since soloists release music less frequently. If they just stopped making music and dropped out of the industry suddenly... the distress will follow me to my grave.

EXO has a fairly large and consistent discography, so I would be satisfied, though I still can't get enough of their music. It's been less than a year since their last comeback and I need another one.
:wimwim:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Block B, not even close. I'll be in my 80s and still feel unsatisfied.

Same with a lot of other soloists like Heize, Cifika, since soloists release music less frequently. If they just stopped making music and dropped out of the industry suddenly... the distress will follow me to my grave.

EXO has a fairly large and consistent discography, so I would be satisfied, though I still can't get enough of their music. It's been less than a year since their last comeback and I need another one.
:wimwim:
It was such a tragedy what happened to Block B.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
All ARMYs know that they are well fed and BTS discography is already pretty diverse and solid.

Kyungsoo/Jimin/Wendy needs to release an album though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
SECHSKIES AND AFTER SCHOOL DID NOT GIVE ME ENOUGH
And its NOT their fault.

SECHSKIES last comeback was in 2016. They under YG Ent (now. They used to be under DPS Entertainment. Y'know the entertainment that UNDER REPORTED their album sales and y'know same company that killed KARA and Rainbow. Annd sooooo many others DSP Media - Wikipedia I'm BITTER BITTER. I like KARD and all but NAH fam.)

My favorite SECHSKIES member Lee Jaejin, is the brother in law to Yang Hyun-Suk so I EXPECTED they wouldn't be put in the dungeon but nooooooooooooo they were put in the dungeon.

PLEDIS got me F'ed up
for what they did to After School.
And when I just started liking Pristin Bam gone.
Also NU'EST is still under the company too but they might as well title Pledis SEVENTEEN. Not like Pledis really does much for Seventeen since it looks like the guys are doing everything by themselves.

After School had tap dance, drumline, pole dancing concepts and they really just let the group just DIE. They let Orange Caramel just like DIE. MAAANN They did NOT give us ENOUGH content before doing that.
So despite NU'EST still being under there still I feel just as much bitterness towards Pledis as I do towards DSP Media.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread