COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think your ult already delivered enough for satisfy you for your whole life? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
For EXO, Yes.
For Baekhyun, not yet. I need more.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can never have enough music.

Companyvise I think SM defently satisfies me the most. If Red Velvet or SHINee would stop, I would know that despite me wanting more, that they got an amazing and diverse discography. I also would say the same I guess with WJSN. I would obviously want more but they did show so many facets of them that it would still be kinda satisfiying.

My newer ults like fromis_9, weki meki and LOONA tho still need more. They barely started so I do want a ton more material. Give them girls some comebacks.

Now on to iKON. I do want more but I am quite anxious how an album without Hanbin and his production would sound like. And it's YG so the possibility of iKON not releasing anything is big ( like yesterday some iconics on twitter were freaking out due to Jinhwan deleting supporting posts for yg artists on this insta, so people were thinking that he may leave yg). If no new music is released I can confidently say that I am satisfied with what iKON gave me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread