COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Did you get tickets for NCT 127 1st Tour 'NEO CITY – The Origin'? (1 Viewer)

Did you get tickets for NCT 127 1st Tour 'NEO CITY – The Origin'?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I will later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still haven't decided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I did, and I'm really thankful even though they weren't the seats I was originally going for. Man, it was a nerve wracking experience. As soon as ticket sales started, many seats were already gone within seconds and even the website I was using crashed—multiple times!

So, how about y'all?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I wanted them so bad but :pepecry2: I’d already bought bts tickets and my mom wouldn’t allow me nct tickets too :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
Please tell me what Taeyong looks like irl!!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I did, and I'm really thankful even though they weren't the seats I was originally going for. Man, it was a nerve wracking experience. As soon as ticket sales started, many seats were already gone within seconds and even the website I was using crashed—multiple times!

So, how about y'all?
Same experience! My first kpop concert i’m seeing! I can’t wait!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I wanted them so bad but :pepecry2: I’d already bought bts tickets and my mom wouldn’t allow me nct tickets too :pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
Please tell me what Taeyong looks like irl!!!!
Aww, that's unfortunate. :pepehug1: At least you got BTS tickets, though? Better than nothing... I'll let you know when I see him! :pepeheart:

Same experience! My first kpop concert i’m seeing! I can’t wait!
Oh, hey sandwich! It's me—Lucina from OneHallyu. :pepeaww: It's going to be wild!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Aww, that's unfortunate. :pepehug1: At least you got BTS tickets, though? Better than nothing... I'll let you know when I see him! :pepeheart:
they say he looks even more prefect irl :pandaamazed: how is that even possible i must know

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Oh, hey sandwich! It's me—Lucina from OneHallyu. :pepeaww: It's going to be wild!
omg hi! :)
Yeah and im ready for it! :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
they say he looks even more prefect irl :pandaamazed: how is that even possible i must know
I don't know how it's possible, but I'd be willing to believe it because it's Taeyong. :pepecry1:

No I couldn't :pepecry1: It was sold out already & I can't go anyways because it's right before exams

@Pigeon did though, and I'm so jealous :pepecry1:
I'm so sorry. :pepehug1: I wish you all the luck in the world regarding future concerts!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I really wanted to go but now they are sold out.
Is ticketmaster the only site you can but from? i think the others (axs viagogo vividseats) are fake or just really expensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread