COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Did something go down while I was away? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
We overthrew the admins and hacked their accounts.
Now it's snowing and the forum is a much better place:pandanoreaction:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Idk did it ? 👀
Well the reason why I asked is because for some reason a bunch of my posts got deleted along with someone's account (literally all I'm seeing is 'Deleted Member 289'), so I was wondering if some things were said that led up to someone getting their account deleted- especially if it's someone that I was talking to.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Well the reason why I asked is because for some reason a bunch of my posts got deleted along with someone's account (literally all I'm seeing is 'Deleted Member 289'), so I was wondering if some things were said that led up to someone getting their account deleted- especially if it's someone that I was talking to.
Hmm well nothing has happened where a whole account got deleted that I personally know of so it might've just been something small and your posts just got deleted bc they were replies to a user who was deleted. You might not be able to find out who's acc got deleted or why but i'm sure moderation and/or admins will be happy to let you know why your comments got deleted at least. So you'll be glad to know that nothing big happened around here, at least nothing that caught my attention anyways

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't recall any drama happening here which resulted in accounts being deleted so the person most probably deactivated their own account.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Nothing really big happened, no....

I have no idea about the deleted member. Maybe it was a mistake of some sort. As long as nothing important that you posted was deleted, I'd just ignore it. But if it grows to be an issue, talk to tech about it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Well, I just noticed something a little bit weird. I clearly remember user @Sun changed his username to @Anakin. There have been sometime since last time I saw him around; but his username is back to being Sun with no trace of ever having changed his username. It's as if a backup restore has been done sometime since he left.

EDIT: Never mind. Anakin account is an alt.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am confused too :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread