COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Did anyone watch Tiger King? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I didn't, but I watched WatchMojo's top 10 shocking moments. And man, it looks crazy.
Joe Exotic (Tiger King) is sentenced to 22 years in prison for violating the Lacey Act and Endangered Species Act, and murder for hire.

TW for injuries, death, animal cruelty, missing person, theory containing murder

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t watch it but I’ve seen news about it.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I didn't, but I watched WatchMojo's top 10 shocking moments. And man, it looks crazy.
Joe Exotic (Tiger King) is sentenced to 22 years in prison for violating the Lacey Act and Endangered Species Act, and murder for hire.

TW for injuries, death, animal cruelty, missing person, theory containing murder

Everybody keeps talking about it, so I feel like I NEED to watch it. Maybe I'll start it tonight.
I didn’t watch it but I’ve seen news about it.
OMG! Please tell me you guys have watched by now!!! It's SO good!

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
OMG YES

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yep I watched it the week after I made this thread
Yeppp I watched it !! Finished it earlier this month.
What did you think of it? I think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty but the whole “murder plot” is just a setup.

I don’t know what Carol did to her husband but she had to be involved somehow or else how would she know he wasn’t coming back when she started making all these moves to get his money?

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
What did you think of it? I think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty but the whole “murder plot” is just a setup.

I don’t know what Carol did to her husband but she had to be involved somehow or else how would she know he wasn’t coming back when she started making all these moves to get his money?
I mean hey, if he hired someone though they didn't kill her, it's still a crime I guess. Just something to add to the charges. If they're gonna put Joe in jail, they need to put Carole and Doc and Jeff(?) - everyone else doing the same thing with tigers - in jail too.

Don Lewis was scared for his life. Either she killed him or he's in Costa Rica under the name Daquan Mathews (that's a joke name btw). His first wife looked like she wanted to kill Carole, though she said she was scared of her.

Must have been a crazy docu to film, considering that they filmed for 5 years. More and more things kept popping up, footage was found, Travis died only like 2 years ago...

I feel bad for Travis, the campaign manager for witnessing his death, and Saff.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

I also think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty, but if he still hired someone to kill Carol then I think that should still be held against him.

There really isn't any way Carol couldn't have been involved with what happened to her husband. As what you said, she knew he wasn't coming back, so either she killed him or was involved in it somehow. There is always the chance that he left and she was aware of it, but I still think he was probably murdered.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel bad for Travis, the campaign manager for witnessing his death, and Saff.
same!
I also think Joe should be in jail for animal cruelty, but if he still hired someone to kill Carol then I think that should still be held against him.

There really isn't any way Carol couldn't have been involved with what happened to her husband. As what you said, she knew he wasn't coming back, so either she killed him or was involved in it somehow. There is always the chance that he left and she was aware of it, but I still think he was probably murdered.
I don't believe Joe actually hired that dude to kill Carol, you could tell by the way he was repeating the story that it was just something Jeff told him to say, at least that's what I think.

Plus, did it bother anyone else that Carol's so called "sanctuary" had worse conditions than anyone else's despite the fact that she was getting all of her labour for FREE!!! She claims to be all about the animals but spends all of her money on suing people...

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Plus, did it bother anyone else that Carol's so called "sanctuary" had worse conditions than anyone else's despite the fact that she was getting all of her labour for FREE!!! She claims to be all about the animals but spends all of her money on suing people...
Frickin yes! That tiger had to put his head in a smaller hole to eat. Not to mention it's already in a cage too.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
same!

I don't believe Joe actually hired that dude to kill Carol, you could tell by the way he was repeating the story that it was just something Jeff told him to say, at least that's what I think.

I'm amazed that nobody from either sanctuaries sued.
The conditions were terrible, they were barely being paid (or not at all in Carol's case) and they were positioned in a way to where they couldn't really leave

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm amazed that nobody from either sanctuaries sued.
The conditions were terrible, they were barely being paid (or not at all in Carol's case) and they were positioned in a way to where they couldn't really leave
They probably couldn't afford to even if they wanted to because they're not getting PAID if you somehow manage to get out of one of these literal CULTS your most likely going to have to rebuild your life from scratch and filing a lawsuit just requires too many resources for most people in that situation.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
same!

Yeah, it was insane! She is so selfish, and didn't even treat the animals well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread