COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Costume Shop Literally Asking for Seungri's Receipts (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yet another thing that Seungri has stated in conjunction to elements being brought up of past behavior, words, images and the like are being disputed by those he names have involvement - this time, the costume shop he directly stated by name having lent him a police uniform costume seen in photos of himself that were recently brought back to light in conjunction with his alleged relations with the police superintendent. The shop is demanding receipts and refuting his words.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Welp. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this plays out. :/

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
it's not even surprising at this point, everything that comes out of that mans mouth is a lie.
His name isn't even Seungri 🤭🤭 or he lies to the point where his name probably isn't even Seung hyun anymore

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Honestly not surprised at this point.
Seungri has a reverse Midas Touch rn. Everything connected to him gets boycotted. Even a reference could put a business under
If I were a business owner and he mentioned me, I'd sure as shit be "receipts or it didn't happen" too

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seems pretty nonsense to me, who cares what uniform The guy wore, there is much More important crimes to investigated.
Yeah but they're trying to use it to link him to the police superintendent, which further links him to other crimes as well if proven true. It is a tiny detail in a giant web of insanity and crime that could possibly make or break a lot of things, at least when it comes to Seungri individually. Seems kind of time consuming and petty, but they look to be going the "no stone unturned" route to make sure they've covered all their bases.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah but they're trying to use it to link him to the police superintendent, which further links him to other crimes as well if proven true. It is a tiny detail in a giant web of insanity and crime that could possibly make or break a lot of things, at least when it comes to Seungri individually. Seems kind of time consuming and petty, but they look to be going the "no stone unturned" route to make sure they've covered all their bases.
I guess, i mean in other hand it does feel like they are trying to find even smallest thing to charge him for which seems silly to me and not sth they should focus. But if real police is somewhat mixed to him wearing the costume, I guess that could point towards some corruption and be stepping stone to some further investigation.

But if they just found out there was sth illegal in him having that costume and they stop there and just charge him for using the costume, I will see that as waste of time ^^;

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread