COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Classes you Hate (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
What classes do you/did you hate in High School/College?

Personally, Biology was less interesting than I thought it would be.. However, Theatre was so boring, I thought I would die. Reading about Plays, Reading Plays, and Watching Plays was a snore fest...

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Biology and math were horrible :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I don't like biology :susPepe:
This seems to be a universal maxim... When I took Cells and Organisms, the average test score in the class was a D+... Which meant we all had to retake all the exams... Suffice to say none of us learned anything and we could use our book during the retakes... as well as work in groups.

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
This seems to be a universal maxim... When I took Cells and Organisms, the average test score in the class was a D+... Which meant we all had to retake all the exams... Suffice to say none of us learned anything and we could use our book during the retakes... as well as work in groups.
My teacher just lets us fail tbh,,

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hated physics, those formulas are annoying and boring af.

Civics was rly boring, which is awkward cause i'm majoring social sciences right now. It's not exactly same, but there is similar stuff.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
math and science class

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
My teacher just lets us fail tbh,,
lol. With a class average of 60% I think mine was obligated to give a retake... I thought the 60% average was a fluke the first time... But majority of the class failed all three primary exams... No idea of the class average for the final, but since it was basically random questions from tests 1-3... I hope it was higher. lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Physics and pre-calc is for ugly people. If you're good at either one of those classes, I hate you.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
I was never very good with math, physics and most of AP Bio.

At least I had one math teacher that let my gang just draw in classes, as long as we did the homeworks.

In college idk, it was a shading fest most of the time anyway.
Ig the worst were the integrative projects, because we would need to get together with the people we hated and plan something together.

I got lucky near the end though, when I got a dream team to help with my project :sanapray:

Except one guy that was beyond salvation. It was very chaotic but it worked so well lol

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hated biology and chem :wimwim:
lowkey hated maths too but somehow I was good at it

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I didn't like maths or science classes. (all the number grinding got to me a lot)
Worst grades for them too, at the end of the day.

I can understand why you need it later in life, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hated biology and chem :wimwim:
lowkey hated maths too but somehow I was good at it
My speciality 😝😝
I hated physics and German classes (because of my teacher of course)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
In High School - Economics. I wish I understood it more now, especially because I wanna get into stocks, but it was after lunch and I went to sleep just about every. single. time.

In College - Calculus because that one guy that slept through every class but destroyed the curve when he should've just tested out of it ahem, that's my bitterness seeping through. Calculus was fine. But I hated this one English course I took on Dante's Divine Comedy. That's only because I chose to do a paper on the political influences on the author's work (rather than the religious, which was obvious), but the professor didn't know anything about the political influence (so she couldn't guide me) and was an atheist that didn't know much about Catholicism and Christianity (so if I changed the topic to religious influence, she couldn't guide me.) LIKE WHY THE HELL YOU TEACHING THIS CLASS, BIH! :pandamad:

Okay, I got issues. I'll see myself out.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
That's only because I chose to do a paper on the political influences on the author's work (rather than the religious, which was obvious), but the professor didn't know anything about the political influence (so she couldn't guide me) and was an atheist that didn't know much about Catholicism and Christianity (so if I changed the topic to religious influence, she couldn't guide me.) LIKE WHY THE HELL YOU TEACHING THIS CLASS, BIH! :pandamad:

Okay, I got issues. I'll see myself out.
Specifically with Catholicism, I see a lot of people don't really know what they're talking about when speaking on it; both protestants and atheists. Although from my experience atheists tend to be former Christians, so its kind of interesting that he or she didn't know much about it. But still anyone that's teaching a class should have at least a master's degree. If in English you don't have a rudimentary understanding of religion and/or politics and you are teaching English... It is particularly bizarre. Especially [I am assuming] when thats the basis of the book...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread