• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Discussion CL opens up in Instagram post

Kiseki

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
On December 2, the singer took to Instagram to open up about making a fresh start after leaving her longtime agency.

"I started running even before I learned to walk, so without knowing how to walk or how to rest, I achieved a lot of things, realized a lot of things, and learned a lot of things in the past 13 years.

I was happy to be able to live as CL, who could share myself with all of you, and I was also able to heal myself with the love that you all gave me.

Like the 13-year-old Chaelin [CL’s given name], just like my grandmother always told me, bravely and confidently.

Without waiting for someone else to choose me, I will return to being CL and move forward on my own, one step at a time.

At the thought of being able to share my experiences, memories, and feelings together [with you], my heart is excited and aflutter for the first time in a long while.

For all the CLs of this world.

In the name of love,
CL"

Source

raja

↠@bulletproof is my angelic royal pasta compa↞
Reaction score
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
this is why I will forever love and appreciate my girl

eclipsoul

Nugu
Reaction score
i'm so proud of everything she's achieved and i can't wait to hear more from her <3

Reactions: Kiseki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)