• Dear Guest, check out why you should join us, we are are one of the fastest growing active k-pop community since 2018 with a solid tech team + active staff which are integrated together. More info here - Our Story . If you are still undecided, we have a list of FAQ you can read. Additionally, check out our album giveaway thread, prizes worth up to a total of $100 to be given away, check out this thread for more information regarding the giveaway - Thread Link

Discussion Childhood BOPS!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Inspired by @JungYoda threads!

Personally, I was listening to old Disney Channel sound tracks the other week and I listened to the songs from Camp Rock for the first time in probably a decade and ended up listening to this forgotten gem on repeat!

Let's all discuss all of the bops from our childhood!​

StarWarsBitch

Celebrity
Reaction score
Shipped With
Yet another iconic queen of 2000s pop! Did you know that she's got one of the best selling debut albums OF ALL TIME??? Like, it sold over 10 MILLION copies!!!
YESSS I SAW HER ALBUM GOT CERTIFIED DIAMOND! I can proudly say, I contributed to those sales :maheart:

Reaction score
You can't talk about childhood bops without the queen of bops!!

HEY HEY YOU YOU I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With
wow @everyone who is mentioning Avril :maheart: I am still obsessed with her early songs

Reaction score
wow @everyone who is mentioning Avril :maheart: I am still obsessed with her early songs
Well you should be seeing me atm. I'm actually jamming to Girlfriend XD

Reaction score
I can remember one year when I was super young, me and my family were going on a camping holiday for the summer and we were in the car for like TWO DAYS getting to this camp site down south. Well, when we'd already been in the car for like 5+ hours, this song comes on the radio and I can still remember how HORRIFIED my mum was when me and all 3 of my older siblings started to sing along to this as loud as we possibly could!

goyo

↠Nipples don't grow back↞
Staff Member
Reaction score
Shipped With

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)