• Dear Guest, not receiving any emails from our forum to confirm your account? - FAQ

Official Change My Mind' Thread

Mayah

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚
Reaction score
I think it will tbh. cause rv is somewhat treated like older group now even though there not old dunno how to explain
plus i dnt think sm knows how to promote rv now
Yeah. We need them to promote them in the Western market tbh. For example, Bad Boy and Peek-A-Boo would have been a major hit in the U.S.

Reactions: Reo and Skinnny

notthatmarko

That One
Reaction score
Ship
The reason why I.O.I is coming back is because the girls are flopping in their main groups. Yeonjung, Somi and Chung Ha obviously don't need this, not quite sure why Chung Ha agreed to it, I guess she loves the girls a bit too much. PRISTIN gone, gugudan good as gone, Chaeyeon and the backup, sorry, DIA, good as gone, Sohye could use some attention, Weki Meki is literally nowhere.

I.O.I is coming back at least for those girls to maintain relevance. Sorry galz, you ain't NU'EST, girl group market is too saturated, you need a bit more to stand out.

Vikki

Rest In Peace Sulli and Goo Hara
Reaction score
Ship
BAP members are all talented in their own ways, but they work together as a team better than individually. Their solo songs really dont compare with their music as a group in any way, pronanly partly because Yongguk was by far the best comppser pit of all of them.

bulletproof

@goyo is my angelic royal pasta compa ✧
Reaction score
Ship
BAP members are all talented in their own ways, but they work together as a team better than individually. Their solo songs really dont compare with their music as a group in any way, pronanly partly because Yongguk was by far the best comppser pit of all of them.
I agree with this. All of them are talented, but together they are iconic

OnCloudJess

Thank You Mirae
Reaction score
Ship
The only fandom I genuinely have hate for are OT8 sone that hate Jessica.

Like I get taking the neutral "We'll never know" route but anyone that even remotely paints Jessica as a liar or accuses GS of believing conspiracy theories is ridiculous. People that say Jessica wanted to quit are ridiculous. People that say Jessica wasn't dedicated to Soshi is ridiculous. People still taking that "She talked about quitting every day" video out of context are ridiculous. People that say Jessica couldn't handle Blanc and Soshi are ridiculous

JESSICA
GOT
KICKED
OUT

No one is saying she was 100% innocent or that we should hate the others but at least acknowledge that it happened.
it doesn't matter how long it's been, it's never gonna matter.
Don't say "It's been ___ long, get over it" y'all have been saying that dumb shit since the week it happened. It's always gonna be an issue and a stain on Soshi's legacy. It genuinely bothers me that SNSD/Jessica can't/won't talk about or to each other. It feels like all of SNSD's best years are on a Do Not Touch shelve.

Dont say "They're both doing well, get over it" Jessica still gets hate over what happened, false allegations and blacklisted. Jessica isn't doing well because of what happened to her, it's despite it

im doing at flop job of being a retired Sone :lazypotato:

Reactions: Reo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)