COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Cameron Boyce found dead at age 20 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Cameron Boyce, 20, died today from a seizure in his sleep due to an ongoing medical condition. He was famous from playing his roles in Descendants, Jessie, and Grown Ups.
More here

My thoughts and condolences go out to him and his family

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I just saw on Twitter... He was so young...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I just read about this a couple of minutes ago. Apparently, he died from a seizure caused by an ongoing medical issue; most likely Epilepsy... As a person with Epilepsy this is hard to hear. Anyway. R.I.P.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I hate that we have to use 'was' on a 20 year old boy .. so sad to hear about his passing. Whatever he believed in, I hope he rests peacefully.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
That's insane. I remember watching Jessie when I was in the hospital getting treated once. At least he died in his sleep so the experience may not have been as frightening. May he rest in peace.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is just so hard to believe as someone I used to watch on tv growing up. I hope his family is able to mourn him peacefully.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I loved him on Descendants and Jessie. He was my favourite character.

R.I.P Cameron Boyce. My condolences go towards his family.

Last edited:

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I loved watching Jessie and Grown Ups <3 Rest in peace :'(

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Source: TMZ
Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce died Saturday in his sleep.

The 20-year-old actor, who starred in several Disney shows including "Descendants," could not be revived after paramedics rushed to his home ... this according to law enforcement sources.
7f9bdfb0f294455195e52af7ded4f93b_lg.jpg

Cameron's family said he had an ongoing medical condition and died in his sleep ... the result of a seizure.

Cameron starred in both the 'Descendants' TV series and movies. He was filming a new HBO show, "Mrs. Fletcher."

Although he was only 20, Cameron racked up a series of hits, appearing in "Grown Ups" and "Grown Ups 2" ... he played one of Adam Sandler's kids.

The actor was only 11 when he first appeared on the Disney Channel. Other credits include "Shake it Up," "Austin & Ally" and "Good Luck Charlie." His breakout role was playing Luke on "Jessie," which ran for 4 seasons.
d4f72d088a1c4f6896df5d1448c04e82_lg.jpg

The family said, “He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated. The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest lights, but his spirit will live on through the kindness and compassion of all who knew and loved him,”

The family spokesperson went on ... “We are utterly heartbroken and ask for privacy during this immensely difficult time as we grieve the loss of our precious son and brother.”

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm so shocked.
I've been watching him since before he was on Jessie
He was only a year older than me...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Oh my goodness. This is really sad to hear.... My condolences go out to him and his family. May he rest in peace. 💙

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I saw this on twitter and was pretty shocked. 20 is so young but seeing he had an ongoing condition puts things into perspective.

It's weird and heartbreaking seeing someone so young pass away though

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg no :/ this really is upsetting.
such a young talented man.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is so sad to see...
I loved him when I would watch Jessie, and loved him in the Descendants movie (only saw the first one)
He was only a year older than me...
I hope he can rest peacefully.. This has really hit me hard.
Prayers for his family, friends, co-stars, and fans!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Source: TMZ
Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce died Saturday in his sleep.

The 20-year-old actor, who starred in several Disney shows including "Descendants," could not be revived after paramedics rushed to his home ... this according to law enforcement sources.
7f9bdfb0f294455195e52af7ded4f93b_lg.jpg

Cameron's family said he had an ongoing medical condition and died in his sleep ... the result of a seizure.

Cameron starred in both the 'Descendants' TV series and movies. He was filming a new HBO show, "Mrs. Fletcher."

Although he was only 20, Cameron racked up a series of hits, appearing in "Grown Ups" and "Grown Ups 2" ... he played one of Adam Sandler's kids.

The actor was only 11 when he first appeared on the Disney Channel. Other credits include "Shake it Up," "Austin & Ally" and "Good Luck Charlie." His breakout role was playing Luke on "Jessie," which ran for 4 seasons.
d4f72d088a1c4f6896df5d1448c04e82_lg.jpg

The family said, “He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated. The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest lights, but his spirit will live on through the kindness and compassion of all who knew and loved him,”

The family spokesperson went on ... “We are utterly heartbroken and ask for privacy during this immensely difficult time as we grieve the loss of our precious son and brother.”
I saw this on twitter and was pretty shocked. 20 is so young but seeing he had an ongoing condition puts things into perspective.

It's weird and heartbreaking seeing someone so young pass away though

For more info watch this video visit Ally | Earn money by sharing short links :: Disney Star Cameron Boyce Dies In His Sleep At Age 20 - YouTube

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread