COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

BTS WORLD discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:umjicry: Yeah, the game becomes pretty hard after ch5. Try to take a look at the craftable cards, they are really helpful.

If you guys are having issues which cards for pick for a certain stage I recommend this tool BTS World Calculator. I found it on the reddit.

It takes a bit to enter your cards or you can just use the card recommendation tab. I haven't made it but I kinda know how it works so if you have questions about it you can ask me.
woah thank you so much, looks really helpful:pandalove: :pandalove:
I am totally loser with this game tbh :nekosweat::nekosweat:. I am just playing again, cuz its fun :sakUwu::sakUwu: and I love buying cards :pikadab:

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
woah thank you so much, looks really helpful:pandalove: :pandalove:
I am totally loser with this game tbh :nekosweat::nekosweat:. I am just playing again, cuz its fun :sakUwu::sakUwu: and I love buying cards :pikadab:
What do you mean "buying"? :wimwim: as in spending real money? or doing draws?
Yeah, it's really helpful, with that tool's help I managed to finish ch7. Ch8 is impossible without drawing some 5* tho so I'm focusing on finishing all the craftable cards.:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
What do you mean "buying"? :wimwim: as in spending real money? or doing draws?
Yeah, it's really helpful, with that tool's help I managed to finish ch7. Ch8 is impossible without drawing some 5* tho so I'm focusing on finishing all the craftable cards.:sanapray:
I mean doing draws :jisoosmh: you see I have no idea what I am doing:facepalm: I just called it "buying" in my head lol
already at chapter 8? :hayshook: you are a living legend :sanapray::sanapray:

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
OMG YES
I am so happy that I collected gems :sakUwu: :sakUwu:
I'm having a hard time deciding between RM and V's card :nekosweat:I can't afford both. To reach 45k about 600 gems(more or less) are needed. To go for a second card it's like 1.5k gems which is not really worth it.
For which card are you going for? :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm having a hard time deciding between RM and V's card :nekosweat:I can't afford both. To reach 45k about 600 gems(more or less) are needed. To go for a second card it's like 1.5k gems which is not really worth it.
For which card are you going for? :sakUwu:
didn't deciade yet, they all look really good :pandalove:
but I should get Taehyung's card tbh, because I only have a few of his cards and with those I can't continue his solo story (for some reason I wasnt really lucky with his cards..)

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
didn't deciade yet, they all look really good :pandalove:
but I should get Taehyung's card tbh, because I only have a few of his cards and with those I can't continue his solo story (for some reason I wasnt really lucky with his cards..)
Plenty of time to decide :nekolove:
Tae's card is my first choice as well right now, I need it for both story and his story. I have a lot of RM's cards, not so much for Tae. Also that dinosaur costume is iconic lmao :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Plenty of time to decide :nekolove:
Tae's card is my first choice as well right now, I need it for both story and his story. I have a lot of RM's cards, not so much for Tae. Also that dinosaur costume is iconic lmao :sj_weary:
its really cute :pandalove: :pandalove:

hey can I add you as a friend in the game? my code is A2EK9S4 (username is Adrienn) :pepeheart:

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think that i want to follow Maradona's steps and inhalate coke
:susPepe: interesting wish lol :lisalaugh:

How is the game going? I'm stuck in ch9 right now, waiting for roll call and events. The game becomes much easier after crafting all the 5* cards :pandaamazed:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:susPepe: interesting wish lol :lisalaugh:

How is the game going? I'm stuck in ch9 right now, waiting for roll call and events. The game becomes much easier after crafting all the 5* cards :pandaamazed:
I am stuck at chapter 6 for a while now:yolk::yolk:
I need a really good card (empathy & stamina combo) to continue but :yolk: I collected a lot of flowers tho, so I just need the damn card

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am stuck at chapter 6 for a while now:yolk::yolk:
I need a really good card (empathy & stamina combo) to continue but :yolk: I collected a lot of flowers tho, so I just need the damn card
Hoard gems and wait for the Christmas event, it's gonna come soon. I'm sure a 5* from the event is gonna help you pass :pandalove:
Maybe even roll call can help you, just do it every day and hopefully the luck is gonna come. 🙏 :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread