COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

BTS song recommendations? (For someone who liked their 1st year releases) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used to stan BTS during their debut year.
But then they had an image and sound change that I wasn't really fond of.
I became interested in them again after watching BTS Carpool Karaoke on The Late Late Show with James Cordon.

So what B-hit songs AFTER 2014 (War of Hormone from the album Dark & Wild) would you recommend that sound somewhat similar to the stuff they released from 2013 - 2014?
B-HITS ONLY! Because I already know what their title tracks sound like from people in my K-pop group playing them.
The only title track I thought was okay after 2014 was "Blood Sweat & Tears" for group releases. For solos I like V's "Stigma" and "Singularity" and Jimin "Lie".

The rest I do not like: "I Need U", "Run", "Fire", "Spring Day", "Not Today", "DNA", "Mic Drop", "Fake Love", "Idol", "Boy With Luv" and "On".
^----I did not like these. And my dislike of the title tracks is why I'm asking for suggestions for B-Hits.
Also don't like: "Go go go"

I know I've repeated myself more than once in here it's just to prevent misreadings.

EDITED:
Added in
-for group releases. For solos I like V's "Stigma" and "Singularity" and Jimin "Lie".
-Also don't like: "Go go go"

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

I tried my best. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have more specific demands : ballads, hype songs ...

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I forgot that "go go go" and "Boyz with fun" existed.
"Go go go" I knew of from my K-pop group covering it and I did not like it.

"Boyz with fun" is okay. I know of it from this one video that showed V's different choreographies for it.

I like "Outro: Tears" and "Ddaeng" is okay to me.

I'd like more hype music suggestions.
And any R&B ones would be nice too.

I forgot to include the solos too....since I do like Jimin "Lie" V "Singularity" (R&B genre) and V "Stigma" (R&B genre). I'll edit the OP with these after this post.

Thank you so much for answering!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I forgot that "go go go" and "Boyz with fun" existed.
"Go go go" I knew of from my K-pop group covering it and I did not like it.

"Boyz with fun" is okay. I know of it from this one video that showed V's different choreographies for it.

I like "Outro: Tears" and "Ddaeng" is okay to me.

I'd like more hype music suggestions.
And any R&B ones would be nice too.

I forgot to include the solos too....since I do like Jimin "Lie" V "Singularity" (R&B genre) and V "Stigma" (R&B genre). I'll edit the OP with these after this post.

Thank you so much for answering!
Dionysus is a hype song.

R&B songs :

( my favorite on this list)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I like "Dead Leaves", "Hold Me Tight", "Love Is Not Over" and "A Supplementary Story You Never Walk Alone" and "Serendipity".

I really like "House of Cards" and "My Time".

(I've already listened to V's "Sigma" prior to this reply. I actually mentioned it in my last reply when I realized I forgot to include solos"

Thank you for the suggestions!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread