COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [Official] ✨ AB6IX (에이비식스) Artist Thread ✨ (2 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

• Total voters

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello everyone, I came to find a song recommendation today! I promised to introduce the song as a Sabrina Claudio-frozen so I'm going to suggest that it's a great winter atmosphere and a chilly night in the air!!!

It's a great winter sensibility, but we know that our fans ' health is our top priority???? 👍😁🤟💫

Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Trans: you have lunch now!!!! I'm going to come and sleep here! I'm a fan of our fans of the day and I wonder what one of the ㅜ ㅜ to finish the third show, and wait a little while, you'll be good night! Oh boy.. No Good day ~ Young min good night! No!

Trans: MXM 1st meet & LIVE US tour in the third city! The stage of the Atlanta in JERSEY city is over-you've already rushed to the mid-middle of the Americas Tour-fighting remaining schedule! 🤚🏻😘 Always Thank you for kind welcome ❤

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Trans: Everyone is the toughest one of the week! Wednesday 😥 Yeongdong Vitamin intake and delicious lunch 🍚 # Yeongdong Thammin # Wednesday, but thanks to Youngdong _ I feel the power is on the opposite side of the globe _

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Trans: The last MXM Meet & LIVE US Tour was completed with a concert in SAN Jose! Thanks to all of you who cheered and helped you throughout the tour ♡ I couldn't have done it without you. See you next time ❤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread