• Daehwi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OT4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vikki

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I came to find a song recommendation today! I promised to introduce the song as a Sabrina Claudio-frozen so I'm going to suggest that it's a great winter atmosphere and a chilly night in the air!!!

It's a great winter sensibility, but we know that our fans ' health is our top priority???? 👍😁🤟💫

Last edited:

Vikki

Rookie
Reaction score
Trans: you have lunch now!!!! I'm going to come and sleep here! I'm a fan of our fans of the day and I wonder what one of the ㅜ ㅜ to finish the third show, and wait a little while, you'll be good night! Oh boy.. No Good day ~ Young min good night! No!

Trans: MXM 1st meet & LIVE US tour in the third city! The stage of the Atlanta in JERSEY city is over-you've already rushed to the mid-middle of the Americas Tour-fighting remaining schedule! 🤚🏻😘 Always Thank you for kind welcome ❤

Vikki

Rookie
Reaction score
Trans: Everyone is the toughest one of the week! Wednesday 😥 Yeongdong Vitamin intake and delicious lunch 🍚 # Yeongdong Thammin # Wednesday, but thanks to Youngdong _ I feel the power is on the opposite side of the globe _

Vikki

Rookie
Reaction score
Trans: The last MXM Meet & LIVE US Tour was completed with a concert in SAN Jose! Thanks to all of you who cheered and helped you throughout the tour ♡ I couldn't have done it without you. See you next time ❤

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)