COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“–BOOK SUGGESTION THREAD๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“š (5 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
GUYS I recently received a book, while it IS printed in my language, I want to translate it for you guys, would you want it??
Ooh what type of book is it? And if you want to and have the time then you could do it, but donโ€™t stress yourself out over it. :)

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ooh what type of book is it? And if you want to and have the time then you could do it, but donโ€™t stress yourself out over it. :)
I honestly do it so i improve my english lol

its very dramatic, bit of elements of homophobia and damn, so damn sad

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I honestly do it so i improve my english lol

its very dramatic, bit of elements of homophobia and damn, so damn sad
That sounds cool. If youโ€™re up for it, then I would read it. I always need a new book. Btw just out of curiosity what language is it written in?

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
That sounds cool. If youโ€™re up for it, then I would read it. I always need a new book. Btw just out of curiosity what language is it written in?
Sure!! Its turkish

I tried translating the summary;

Can't be found in the Address, is a love novel. Like all lovers, it is written after a lot later, after an envelope, where we simply follow. Like all loves, it's for two strangers. Who can't reach each other, yet can't breathe without each other, they are strangers of two strange lives. In a way, it is not only love, but also story of foreign, loneliness, and horror.

"I finally saw Volker! I saw him and I just fell in love! Like a lunatic on roads, without knowing where I am going, teared up here and there, turn yellow with time and thought about my patheticness. That moment I understood; the sender of this poor envelope and message was exactly the same. Sender's soul, fear, personality, sorrow all was in this envelope. And again I understood; following someone like a lovesick wanderer, makes you just drunk..."

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Sure!! Its turkish

I tried translating the summary;

Can't be found in the Address, is a love novel. Like all lovers, it is written after a lot later, after an envelope, where we simply follow. Like all loves, it's for two strangers. Who can't reach each other, yet can't breathe without each other, they are strangers of two strange lives. In a way, it is not only love, but also story of foreign, loneliness, and horror.

"I finally saw Volker! I saw him and I just fell in love! Like a lunatic on roads, without knowing where I am going, teared up here and there, turn yellow with time and thought about my patheticness. That moment I understood; the sender of this poor envelope and message was exactly the same. Sender's soul, fear, personality, sorrow all was in this envelope. And again I understood; following someone like a lovesick wanderer, makes you just drunk..."
It sounds good!~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
If you like science fiction, 2 books I read recently were The Caves Of Steel and Ready Player One. The former is part of a series if youโ€™re interested in further reading.

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Iโ€™m reading the color purple and it depicts a young girlโ€™s life through the south during the jim crow era, the book also tells of the protagonist cecileโ€™s younger sister and her life as a missionary in africa. the book is a mixing pot of things and thatโ€™s what I love about it! cecileโ€™s life story is so sad, the book itself it sad but uplifting.

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Iโ€™m reading the color purple and it depicts a young girlโ€™s life through the south during the jim crow era, the book also tells of the protagonist cecileโ€™s younger sister and her life as a missionary in africa. the book is a mixing pot of things and thatโ€™s what I love about it! cecileโ€™s life story is so sad, the book itself it sad but uplifting.
OH A BOOK I READ it is indeed qualified to be tragedy honestly

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.

I recently found out schools have banned this book...
I wonder why
:pandarolleyes:
tbh books getting banned is so stupid to me like

even 1984 was banned for years, marquis de sade books JUST stopped getting a ban, and i know over 10 childrens books that are banned in my country alone lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread